Welcome to The CGC - Casuals Golf Club

• 1093 Replies

ddixjr509

« Reply #1080 on: April 11, 2019, 03:47:16 PM »
^^ Firstly. It's cool you wanna get involved. But the idea is we weekly alternate - you do 11, I do 12 etc. I've still got a hundred plus top courses on my to do list. Secondly, is the timings you mention. Current setup is perfect - all our events finish around 4/5am US. And 9/10 am in Europe. So the vast majority of our members have 2, or in the BWE, 3 full nights to complete. Just clarify again exactly what time the events would finish when setup in Florida. I thought it would be the same?? Cheers   

Awesome... I'm game for whatever help you need.
My time question I think is moot- there's no time drop down for Tournament end- just a day deadline.
My Courses-
Ave of the Giants Black
The Olmsted-South Course
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Neill Jay

« Reply #1081 on: April 11, 2019, 04:10:33 PM »
Ok man, sweet. Yeah good point about TGCT US OPEN thing - Casual friendly is core. Just one other criteria I forgot to mention - UCG Alternate APPROX sub 7100Y - CGE 7400 Max. We've a lot of members in both divisions using Beginners. Tia

Neill Jay

« Reply #1082 on: April 12, 2019, 05:28:22 AM »
We're looking to get more CGC Divisions (Alternate Events). Please contribute your weight with a supportive comment in our request below to HBS Devs.

More Alternates Possible?

In other news - Nice one DD. They don't come much better than your W11 trio - Superstition, Kermode and Horseshoe Bay. Looks like this collaboration is gonna work nicely.

Neill Jay

« Reply #1083 on: April 13, 2019, 01:19:45 PM »
COMING SOON

CASUALS SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION!

Exciting news fellow golfers. With the recent creation of CGC's 'Course Review Committee' - more great courses than ever before are being recognised and rated by The Casuals. Which means our Sneak Peeks will now cover THREE courses per episode! PLUS - each venue will now receive a percentage rating. No need for three holes per course now, just the one - with our trademark aerial Green sweep featuring on ALL courses. It's an exciting advancement for our growing series, and we hope you enjoy the 300% bigger - 300% better - Casuals Sneak Peek Evolution!

First CSP EVOLUTION episode premieres Sunday! And like it's sister series SP-Elite, we'll keep you in suspense re those three lovely locations, till you view.

Do Sub. Like & Share Casuals TV with your TGC peers and golfing friends.

Neill Jay

« Reply #1084 on: April 13, 2019, 02:21:22 PM »
NOW | BWE SATURDAY NIGHT GOLF | HONDA WGC @ Cypress Dunes | 15K BPF & 100% Purse

Enthralling Saturday night CGC action right the way through now - as our lucrative, kudos soaked HONDA World Golf Championships storm into night two. Feel free to get in the mix

Neill Jay

« Reply #1085 on: April 14, 2019, 06:16:59 AM »
NOW | BWE SUPER SUNDAY | CGE & UCG HONDA WGC @ Cypress Dunes | 15K BPF & 100% Purse

Final day action now from our double barrel HONDA World Golf Championships - do join us for some Super Sunday golf. 

NEXT | CHALLENGER SERIES | Mon 15-17 April | 2D 36H | CGE & UCG MERCEDES German Open @ Mein-Notchurs | DDawg | 10K BPF & 100% Purse

Lovely Mein-Notchurs Tour welcomes CGC tomo, and with just two weeks to our Super 12s season finale - our events take on greater significance. Do join us for the Mercedes German Open. Monday 9am. LIVE!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:13:40 PM by Neill Jay »

Neill Jay

« Reply #1086 on: April 14, 2019, 12:14:56 PM »
SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION | PREMIERE

Here we go fellas a triple bill bonanza of golfing good as we launch our CSP Evo series. Same short, snappy format - MORE of the same glorious venues. We hope you like... Literally!

CSP Evolution 119-121 | NEW TRIPLE Episodes!

BONUS SNEAK PEEK EVO

And to kick the 'evolution' into full and forceful gear. We'll throw in a launch day bonus episode absolutely free of charge! ;D Three more charmers - could yours be featured? 8)

Sneak Peek Evolution 122-124 | NEW TRIPLE Episodes!

PLS NOTE | Ratings are not always my own | Casuals Course Review Committee gradings are predominant

Right! A day of football, Masters and beer beckons - and not necessarily in that order! Enjoy your Sundays fellas.

Neill Jay

« Reply #1087 on: April 16, 2019, 04:41:44 AM »
NOW | CHALLENGER FINAL DAY | CGE & UCG MERCEDES German Open @ Mein-Notchurs | 10K BPF & 100% Purse

24 pulsating hours remain at the lovely and Casual tuned delight that is Mein-Notchurs. Event closes Weds 9am UK - feel free to get in the mix

NEXT | VALIANCE CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT | Weds 17-19 Apr | 2D 36H | CGC NIKE World Cup of Golf Qualifying @ Thistle Dell | Matt F | 10K BPF & 100% Purse

Our huge week 10 30K Valiance Tour Championship event launches tomorrow. And will see our members battle for places in our double barrel WCG Finals weekend. Do join us from the beautiful Thistle Dell - Wednesday 9am UKT. LIVE!

DD - Pm me re your CRC query asap. Cheers

Neill Jay

« Reply #1088 on: April 16, 2019, 08:51:34 AM »
NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION

Thanks for the new subs and supportive private messages. And thanks to the Casuals Course Review Panel for providing the resource. More on that in a minute. Ok. Our third batch of Sneak Peek Evos is the pick of the pack so far. A trio of Elite level venues, that we're convinced will all reside in your favourites!

Sneak Peek Evo 125-127 | Elite Level

Casuals Course Review Panel | Scoring Context

Casuals course reviews strongly take into account the relative ease of a venue. Overtly narrow fairways and undulating, inverted 'saucer' greens - are viewed negatively in our assessments. Put simply - Fun before frustration is very much a CGC mantra. So please don't be offended if your course receives a lower score than expected. I will also add that ANY course featured on Casuals TV is either of a very high standard - or shows much potential from a rookie designer. Put simply, if we show it - it's a highly recommended play regardless of grading! Cheers.

ddixjr509

« Reply #1089 on: April 16, 2019, 12:13:33 PM »
NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION

Thanks for the new subs and supportive private messages. And thanks to the Casuals Course Review Panel for providing the resource. More on that in a minute. Ok. Our third batch of Sneak Peek Evos is the pick of the pack so far. A trio of Elite level venues, that we're convinced will all reside in your favourites!

Sneak Peek Evo 125-127 | Elite Level

Casuals Course Review Panel | Scoring Context

Casuals course reviews strongly take into account the relative ease of a venue. Overtly narrow fairways and undulating, inverted 'saucer' greens - are viewed negatively in our assessments. Put simply - Fun before frustration is very much a CGC mantra. So please don't be offended if your course receives a lower score than expected. I will also add that ANY course featured on Casuals TV is either of a very high standard - or shows much potential from a rookie designer. Put simply, if we show it - it's a highly recommended play regardless of grading! Cheers.

I think it's also important to note that there have been 102 announced course publishings since March 1st... CGC hosts 3 tournaments a week. The Supply far far far exceeds the Demand right now. This is great for the Casuals Society as every Tournament Event will be played at the best of the best courses.  CGC Member courses are given some preference, but if you're a designer you'll need to come strong in your design.
My Courses-
Ave of the Giants Black
The Olmsted-South Course
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Neill Jay

« Reply #1090 on: April 17, 2019, 04:05:57 PM »
I think it's also important to note that there have been 102 announced course publishings since March 1st... CGC hosts 3 tournaments a week. The Supply far far far exceeds the Demand right now. This is great for the Casuals Society as every Tournament Event will be played at the best of the best courses.

Sweet! CRC is also benefitting our growing CGC YouTube Channel. The reviews supplied make it much easier to produce our vids. And speaking of which..

NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION

Three more beauty drenched venues now and all boast a feature dear to the CGC... Crowds! Some aren't keen on the tournament ready thang - but the vocal atmosphere they provide, are for me, key - when hosting our big events.

Sneak Peek Evo 128-131 | T-Ready Treats

Neill Jay

« Reply #1091 on: April 18, 2019, 04:33:59 AM »
NOW | VALIANCE FINAL DAY | CGC NIKE World Cup of Golf Qualifying @ Thistle Dell | 10K BPF & 100% Purse

Final 24 now of our thrilling qualifier from charmful Thistle Dell. Can you make the top 100 and qualify for the weekends huge final. Come on down and join the apex stages of WCG action.

NEXT | BWE Championship | Fri 19-22 Apr | 3D 54H | CGE & UCG NIKE World Cup of Golf FINALS @ West Foreland Links | Jez | MAX-OUT 20K BPF & 100% Purse

We've yet another tip top tour ready venue, and a MAX-OUT purse Championship Big Week-Ender tomorrow. Join us for our monsta double header - the NIKE World Cup of Golf Finals. LIVE!

Neill Jay

« Reply #1092 on: April 18, 2019, 05:01:33 AM »
NEW & UPDATED 180419 | THE CASUALS GOLF CLUB ON PS4 | ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Just hit 3.5K members, maintaining a rate of 100+ new per week. Huge thanks - big welcome all! Appropriate then to wheel out our stock/updated 'all you need to know' brief - so our many new players know precisely how we operate.

Overview

With a history dating back to the original game in 2014 - the CGC has welcomed over 3,500  members to our TGC 2019 Society in just over 7 months! We host two skill based (HCP free/ALL Clubs welcome) tournament divisions - with multiple exciting promotions and demotions in every single event. CGE = Casuals Golf Elite - Top 100 Ranked. And UCG = Ultra Casuals Golf - 101 and below ranked. We endeavour to provide a leisurely, sporting and non time constrictive golfing agenda for both the skilled golfer; and the more casual player. All aids on/generally 'friendly' courses - circa 7000 yds tees. This while warmly embracing the lesser skilled and the ever increasing band of TGC novices.

We pride ourself on our event course selections - and visit some of the most beautiful venues in the game. Our new Course Review Committee rates all new courses - providing us with a rich resource of the very best venues. We've also developed collaborative partnerships with many talented designers, who create custom courses for the CGC.

Season Schedule & Purses

One Season = 12 Weeks. Three Majors per season - THE OPEN in W4. US OPEN W8. Plus our season ending and defining Fed Ex Cup modelled Super 12s 'Champion of Champions' Series in week 12. We also host three big Championship events with a midweek qualifier in weeks 2 and 10. Plus our popular Super 6 World Series in week 6. Prize money is big, often maxed out! With at least 95%, VERY often 100% Purses. And our Bonus Prize Funds (BPF's) are also very generous.

Weekly Format & LOW Fees

Mon-Weds - 2X (CGE & UCG) Challenger Series | 36 Holes 2 Days | Premier Level Course

Weds-Fri - 2X (CGE & UCG) Valiance Tour | 36 Holes 2 Days | PLC

Fri-Mon - 2X (CGE & UCG) The Big Week-Ender | 54 Holes 3 Days | PLC

Current Club Membership Fee 50. Tournament Entry Fee 250. Big Week-Ender Entry Fee 275. Major Entry Fee 300. Our fees are amongst the lowest out there; and for good reason. Because we want new TGC owners whose coin count will be low, to be able to afford to enter our events.

Casuals Community

Feel free to join our PS4 Community for great course recommendations. Fun and friendly golfing banter and much more.

Thanks for reading. Any q's about CGC, TGC 2019 - or our growing unmonetised YouTube Channel - 'Casuals TV' (Link Below) feel free.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:48:22 PM by Neill Jay »

Neill Jay

« Reply #1093 on: April 18, 2019, 02:49:09 PM »
JUST EDITED ABOVE - FORGOT TO ADD A COMMENT ABOUT OUR NEW COURSE REVIEW COMMITTEE - AND PROMOTE OUR THREE SEASONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS

space-cash