Many of my courses not getting "Plays" updates

• 5 Replies

savagegolf70

• PS4: "WRETCHED6170" - KFG Tour on FB and PS4 Comm.
« on: January 25, 2019, 09:21:38 AM »
I have several courses under the "WRETCHED6170" PS4 name that have been played by multiple societies since their release and I have noticed many have not received any noticeable change in numbers despite being played/used in Societies. My 2 newest ones, Tanelorn and Waterscape Lodge are 2 fine examples that have received good feedback and been used in multiple events but for some reason the numbers haven't moved since New Year's - not sure if any of my other releases have suffered the same fate but I figure this was worth mentioning and if any other designers are having this issue. I appreciate any and all feedback on the matter and if there's maybe some sort of glitch going on.
Chichester Expanse
Serenade Valley GCC
Paladin Reef GC
Solaris Trace Golf Club
Windermere Cove
Saxonvale Pointe (3)
TSO's Wizards of Winter
Waterscape Lodge & CC
Tanelorn
Trinitarian (Par 3 + 1)
Eagles Pass Country Club
Scarlet Island GC
The Glen @ Rochelle Arbor
LaCroix Hollow GC

ChaswW

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 10:17:54 AM »
I have several courses under the "WRETCHED6170" PS4 name that have been played by multiple societies since their release and I have noticed many have not received any noticeable change in numbers despite being played/used in Societies. My 2 newest ones, Tanelorn and Waterscape Lodge are 2 fine examples that have received good feedback and been used in multiple events but for some reason the numbers haven't moved since New Year's - not sure if any of my other releases have suffered the same fate but I figure this was worth mentioning and if any other designers are having this issue. I appreciate any and all feedback on the matter and if there's maybe some sort of glitch going on.

It is an old and continuous problem.There is really no way to get a real assessment of how your designs are being received.Really frustrating.
My Courses

Haunted Hills C.C.(HCP)
TPC @ Silent Night
Kong's Skull Island
Voodoo Island
Moonbase Alpha
TPC @ Red Planet
Pumpkin Hollow 2020
Devil's Pitchfork G.C.
RTJ Trail-Magnolia Grove(HCP)
RTJ-Magnolia Grove(Tour)
Crimson Valley G.C.
Achilles Hills
Ghouls & Goblins G.C.(HCP)

marcoballistic

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 11:26:00 AM »
This and many other number crunching stats I really hope 2k have some major input in the next game.

As so many of the stats all over this game are a mess. Some never get recorded, some even go backwards and some are so hard to find like multiplayer because there is no good ordering systems or comparision system.

I love stats, this game has some good ones, but it has so many that are broken and wrong.

Please 2k help out on next game.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

bob5453

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 02:18:48 PM »
It's pretty obvious that they don't work on fixing stats or they don't know how to fix the broken stats. I also hope 2K is more than just a publisher as this game needs help in so many areas to be worth 50 bucks.
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

marcoballistic

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 03:54:55 PM »
It's pretty obvious that they don't work on fixing stats or they don't know how to fix the broken stats. I also hope 2K is more than just a publisher as this game needs help in so many areas to be worth 50 bucks.
I could not agree more

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 03:24:41 PM »
One of my courses has moved from a stuck total,might be best to check if your's has moved too..

space-cash