Tgc19 is done so what is the plan for the future?

• 233 Replies

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2019, 06:21:10 PM »
Getting TGC19 on Games with Gold is a huge achievement for the franchise. Being part of this group of games for a one month period gives us an opportunity to significantly increase the userbase on Xbox and continue to increase the awareness of the game. Our activity on the forums for posting has been low admittedly, but we're on here daily keeping up with the conversions and taking note of the many things you're discussing. Once there is more to discuss our interactions will continue to ramp up, until then, we're heads down and hard at work.

blueisthecolour

« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2019, 07:17:26 PM »
Getting TGC19 on Games with Gold is a huge achievement for the franchise. Being part of this group of games for a one month period gives us an opportunity to significantly increase the userbase on Xbox and continue to increase the awareness of the game. Our activity on the forums for posting has been low admittedly, but we're on here daily keeping up with the conversions and taking note of the many things you're discussing. Once there is more to discuss our interactions will continue to ramp up, until then, we're heads down and hard at work.

Cheers.

I'm sure you know this, but plenty of us are pretty happy with the game and the level of communication. Just keep up the good work.

Nickha74

« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2019, 07:44:59 PM »
If you guys are “hard at work” why have there been no updates or patches in months?

spacialgroover

« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2019, 08:09:46 PM »
If you guys are “hard at work” why have there been no updates or patches in months?

TGC 2K20

RockManDan

• GroupMember
  • Without Great Courses There Can Be No Great Golf
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2019, 10:24:10 PM »

TGC 2K20

I think you may be right !!!  (Fingers crossed). Let’s hope that some of the issues with the designer are taken care of.
i9 9900k 8 Core 5.O GHz. 
Asus ROG STRIX Z390 E Gaming.
64 GB DDR4 3600 RAM
2X Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB m2 RAID level 0
EVGA GTX 1080 SC. Windows 10 64 Bit
Rosewill Hive 1000W PSU

stan_solo

« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2019, 10:01:07 AM »
and the level of communication.

Yes we're all delighted with the level of communication   

mebby

« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2019, 11:36:34 AM »
Meh.  Wake me up when there is something to talk about.  Times have changed and the forums are now basically useless for anything other than reading about formal comments from HBS.  They'd be better off just having a blog to communicate what they want when they want.

I used to come here to engage with HBS and other forum members about the game and its future.  Those days are gone.
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

titaneddie

« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2019, 12:09:30 PM »
How are games picked for xbox gold? Is this something hb has to "apply" for? Is it difficult for studios to get their games on this?

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2019, 12:22:07 PM »
How are games picked for xbox gold? Is this something hb has to "apply" for? Is it difficult for studios to get their games on this?

Fascinating question TitanEddie.  I think I'll pose it to Major Nelson (Larry Hryb) and see what he has to say about it.  I'll report back here if I can elicit a response.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Martbloke

« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2019, 01:00:46 PM »

Could the launch of the new game be free then please? 😉😂

thegamblinggamer

« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2019, 03:22:34 PM »

Could the launch of the new game be free then please? 😉😂
It should be, an apology for ripping day one buyers for the last 3 titles

THERAYaka

« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2019, 03:49:13 PM »

Could the launch of the new game be free then please?
I would disagree, TGC1 was an amazing experience, well worth the money.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

jeffield

• GroupMember
« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2019, 05:54:49 PM »

Could the launch of the new game be free then please?
I would disagree, TGC1 was an amazing experience, well worth the money.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Outside of losing the course records among friends due to the ability to set the record from  multiple tees,   the gameplay ( with  the tempo bands )  as well as  online play has improved dramatically since tgc1.
Created RCR Courses: 
Links at Lighthouse Sound
nicknamed "The Pebble Beach of the East"

Links at Gettysburg
golf digest 4.5/5 stars

War Admiral at GlenRiddle
2017 top 40 places to play in Maryland

Legends- Moorland Course
#37 Toughest Course in U.S.- Golf Digest
Americas top courses '03 & '09

bigtee

« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2019, 08:02:00 AM »
You'd think Shauns post on this page would have been greeted with a more delighted response. He couldn't have made a more positive post, which pretty much stopped short of official confirmation of what the tgc faithful were hoping for. Thanks Shaun.

Stokie

« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2019, 08:41:40 AM »

what a utter load of garbage one of the best value i have had out of a game the hours i have played it and i for one will buy the next game from day 1

space-cash