New game

• 78 Replies

FRSTDWN

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2019, 05:31:53 PM »
How is it entitlement when we pay them money for a product and help them market it to some extent. I mean I'm not asking for anything but information. Heck just letting us know they are making or planning on making a new game would suffice.

Whatever is clever I guess. Call me when they take a break from not supporting this game and not telling us anything about the next one or if there is going to be a next one.

RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Lions67

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2019, 07:12:26 PM »
^
Well said!

And really that’s all we want right now.
So you aren’t making a new game anytime soon. Cool with me, golf games don’t really have to be an annual thing. BUT!.... continued support for the game we do have right now should be your focus.
Shaun, you have posted in this thread three times at least and you have never said what HB’s intentions are for TGC2019.
Support your/our game please!!
Enough with the coy responses .
The question is simple and requires a yes or a no.
Will you guys continue to support TGC2019 with tuners and or patches??

titaneddie

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2019, 07:32:16 PM »
Although harsh, i do agree with everything chuck said.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 07:35:48 PM by titaneddie »

kgboomer

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2019, 08:46:47 PM »
As I remember, it was announced before the 1st patch the DLC plan was 2 patches, with the 1st one including the Atlantic Beach CC.  We got what was planned, that's it, that's the game.  That's what you paid for. Whatever they're working on, it's not for this one.

And if I had to guess, it will be the same for the next one... and the next one after that if there's one.

kgboomer

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2019, 10:40:57 PM »
Eh, I'm a canucker like them, we're all still smashed.  GO RAPTORRRRRRS!!!!

Maybe they should make an NBA game. Oh wait, HB is already making an NBA game!!! I'm sure they're all very busy making the next one.   ;D

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2019, 10:59:00 PM »
Eh, I'm a canucker like them, we're all still smashed.  GO RAPTORRRRRRS!!!!

That was very impressive... the Raptors have all the bases covered with their lineup.  Fred VanVleet turned into a superstar in this series though.  They don't wrap that game up last night without him.  It was sad to see Klay Thompson go out with a torn ACL late in the 3rd for the Warriors though.  I wanted to see all the horses that started the game at the finish.  Toronto should be proud of what they've got in the Raptors!

Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

kgboomer

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2019, 11:17:16 PM »
That was very impressive... the Raptors have all the bases covered with their lineup.  Fred VanVleet turned into a superstar in this series though.  They don't wrap that game up last night without him.  It was sad to see Klay Thompson go out with a torn ACL late in the 3rd for the Warriors though.  I wanted to see all the horses that started the game at the finish.  Toronto should be proud of what they've got in the Raptors!

Well, they had all the bases covered... for one year. I'm pretty sure Kawhi is returning to LA with his family.  Lowry had a big game too.

Not just Klay, felt even worse for Durant. Specially that I had the calf problem he had in the first place, the 1st doc I saw at that time even thought I tore my achilles. Now he has a long road ahead before he's going to play again. Klay has a long road ahead too.

I know some are "doesn't matter how we win" and we can even see that in our golf game. I just hate it. The cheers in Toronto when Durant went down really left a bad taste in my mouth. That was awful.

Anyway... I'm sure we'll get some news one of those days for our golf game.  I have no idea where they're going, just too many people wants different things.  Maybe difficulty level?  Or maybe we'll all be surprised and see 5 different custom sets of Masters clubs.  Some think it's too difficult, some it's way too easy. More spin?  There was like a 69 pages thread about spin. Then we have the course designers wanting a laundry list of things.  And I suspect HB is hardworking to have many more real PGA courses in the game and those take times. 

Patience.... they won't commit to anything they can't be sure at 100% to deliver and at a certain month of the year. And 2K will market it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:20:59 AM by kgboomer »

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2019, 04:30:29 AM »
My largest concern is that the gameplay may take significant steps backwards.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2019, 10:42:01 AM »
Patience.... they won't commit to anything they can't be sure at 100% to deliver and at a certain month of the year. And 2K will market it.

Meanwhile, we have this thread to maintain a pulse for the forum :)
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

kabeeo

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2019, 11:25:51 AM »
I actually can't wait for the new game to come out solely so I can read everybody's whiny complaints about how things that you "demanded" be included or addressed weren't or how in the poster's opinion the game isn't perfect.

blueisthecolour

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2019, 01:39:27 PM »
I just don't understand why people can't be happy playing the game they've got and forget about any new game until when/if it's announced. Just carry on living your lives guys/girls.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2019, 02:21:14 PM »
Again I have said many times I'm grateful for the game and really enjoy playing it but if they are done supporting it and not announcing a new one it leaves us wondering which leads to threads like this.

RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Nickha74

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2019, 02:34:12 PM »
Hard to enjoy this game when it’s in a very inconsistent erratic state. Basically the way it’s been since the release.. one swing will be fast next slow then slow then fast and you there is nothing you can do because there is no fluidity to it. I’m sure HB didn’t create the game to have random outcomes obviously but the fact is there are.

hammers1man

« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2019, 08:29:37 PM »
Hard to enjoy this game when it’s in a very inconsistent erratic state. Basically the way it’s been since the release.. one swing will be fast next slow then slow then fast and you there is nothing you can do because there is no fluidity to it. I’m sure HB didn’t create the game to have random outcomes obviously but the fact is there are.
The game plays perfectly on PC for me. Not once do I feel the game is cheating me. The tempo threshold needs to be tight for a challenge on the highest difficulty . People complain if they're just outside the tempo bar and say the game is broken because they can't hit perfect every shot. Just don't get it,. The problem is the tempo on driver is way too forgiving on PC and the PS4 version s way too easy tempo wise.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 08:32:19 PM by hammers1man »

hammers1man

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2019, 08:39:41 PM »
The game plays perfectly on PC for me. Not once do I feel the game is cheating me. The tempo threshold needs to be tight for a challenge on the highest difficulty . People complain if they're just outside the tempo bar and say the game is broken because they can't hit perfect every shot. Just don't get it,. The problem is the tempo on driver is way too forgiving on PC and the PS4 version s way too easy tempo wise.
Tempo in this game is about how square your club face is on impact with the ball. Slightly out the zone the ball will turn left or right. This crap about tempo issues bugs me. It is hard to hit the ball  consistently straight irl. I do believe my downswing tempo must be about 80% perfect and I am an average player. Try playing USE if you want a challenge without the unrealistic aids. This game is far from easy when you take away the aids that make it that way.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 08:48:53 PM by hammers1man »

space-cash