IRONFALL 2

• 8 Replies

Arctic Fury

« on: August 15, 2019, 01:34:12 AM »
Here it is! The sequel to the TGC 1 classic. An epic journey through 18 holes of golf on my most detailed course ever! Many different options off the tee that will allow better angles to various pin positions. The greens are small, fast but receptive to well struck shots. Enjoy your round!!!

bigtee

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:31:51 AM »
Wonderful course. It has the lot. As a golf course i found it difficult, but very good to play. There's so much to appreciate, though on my first playthrough the standout was the 15th. That may change next time. Scenically it's delightful. It's not just the things you build, but it's how they blend into the enviroment. Planting is ace also !
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 02:26:57 PM by bigtee »

ChaswW

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 10:20:01 AM »
Amazing course! That roller coaster you built behind the green on 9 is fantastic.Thanks for the design and the work you put in on this course.
My Courses

Haunted Hills C.C.(HCP)
TPC @ Silent Night
Kong's Skull Island
Voodoo Island
The Sanctuary in Winter
Moonbase Alpha
TPC @ Mars Colony
TPC @ Red Planet
Pumpkin Hollow 2020
Devil's Pitchfork G.C.
RTJ Trail-Magnolia Grove(HCP)
RTJ-Magnolia Grove(Tour)
Crimson Valley G.C.I
Achilles Hills

Icyken

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 01:23:14 PM »
Love all the added background details
you create out of nothing... ;)

A pity HB don't have your imagination  ::)

Cheers Icyken... 8)

Part-Time Jaffa

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 06:57:59 PM »
Stunning work. Just shot a ten under w/o grids on pin set 1 my best score yet with grids turned off. FIR was near woeful but managed a cool PPH of 1.17. Loved the shorter par 4s on the back & again some of the better par 5s out there. Looking forward to future rounds & further pins. Cheers and again, stunning work!

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 01:15:01 AM »
Just wow the amount of detail is amazing' the views and sightlines from the tees is outstanding' Bit of a long video but theres so much to take in.Bravo what a course.. :D

https://youtu.be/fSiX8JkRXjk
i7 4790k 4.40Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H100i (AIO)
MSI GD65 gaming m-board
16Gb Corsair Vengeance Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

stan_solo

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 08:26:44 AM »
incredible detail       :o

Jumping Jimmy 362

• I’m getting better, I’m hitting fewer spectators
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 01:50:05 PM »
It's always a great day when we get another master work from the master.  I never played the first Ironfall, the second Ironfall is spectacular.  Holes 13 thru 15 might be the best stretch of holes in the whole game and only Arctic Fury would think to put a roller coaster in the middle of a golf course on #9.  Also I really like the way you place ivy on bridges and buildings, really gives the course a nice look.  I really hope you continue this and rework some more of your older courses that us new players haven't had a chance to play.  If I could make a suggestion, Ginger Bay would be a great course to rework next.   As always thank you so much for the time, effort and imagination it takes to create something like this.  Without question a 5* fav, will be played numerous times.
May thy ball lie in green pastures, and not in still waters.

Xbox One X
Xbox Elite Controller

lba7729

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 11:18:50 AM »
Tremendous course!  I am very new to playing TGC but this is probably the most enjoyable (and beautiful) course that I have played

space-cash