Here are a list of bugs we've noticed:
Here is a bug list off the top of my head:
1. Pick off glitch during online play. When you have 2 men on base there is a 100% chance they can get picked off. Very annoying when some exploits this.
2. A glitch where sometimes your outfielder will field a ball and you cannot throw it or move. The game only advances when the runners all score. I've seen this only online thus far.
3. Timeout search time way too short. When I search for a game online it times out in about 20 seconds if it can't find anyone. I think a quick fix, in lieu of a true matchmaking system, would be to push the timeout value of the search up to a minute or more. That way at least I could find a game on a regular basis without having to keep pressing "Search."
4. I've also seen what I believe to be an exploit where a team will hit a ball, then all of a sudden my team will freeze and the other team will keep scoring runs until they 10 run me.
5. I'm not sure if this was done on purpose, but the starting pitcher's stamina goes away way too quick. Felix Hernandez does not throw 60mph after 4 innings of a 2 hit game. Come on!