Please More Camera Updates. - Adam?

• 35 Replies

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2015, 12:21:43 PM »
There are 2 cameras that i realy miss when playing i chip shot. Both are there for putting, but it's anoying to switch to the putter, then back to the wedge and reselect chip-shot everytime.
It is the 2 views along the targetline, the one from behind the player towards the hole and its reversal.
Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

Thrangar

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2015, 04:59:39 PM »
There are 2 cameras that i realy miss when playing i chip shot. Both are there for putting, but it's anoying to switch to the putter, then back to the wedge and reselect chip-shot everytime.
It is the 2 views along the targetline, the one from behind the player towards the hole and its reversal.

This /\
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

Pubknight

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2015, 11:16:42 PM »
Maybe it's because I'm getting older and the eyes are going.
But I find more and more that I really wish I could just zoom in any view just a bit.
Mostly when putting because the camera is too far behind the golfer, I just want to zoom in a bit and putt from that camera angle.

Really, just more control over the camera in general and give us the ability to swing from wherever we want.

heshwuan

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 12:13:16 AM »

Chipping should be handled just like putting in every sense; camera angles, distance/elevation info, etc. I think it would make a lot more sense.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2015, 03:01:39 AM »
The rumored "December update" would be a great time to introduce the highly anticipated, Reverse Angle landing view camera.  This game would take on a new dimension with this option on the table!  If Perfect Golf can pull it off, I know The Golf Club can!
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

StormGolf73

• GroupMember
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2015, 12:26:26 PM »
I'm selfishly hoping there is a good bit of meat in the next update as it relates to small tweaks and new features.  That will be nearly 3 months if it's mid December since the last push.  I hope they can pull off what they want to in that timeframe...as I'm sure that will be a good thing for all of us!
StormGolf73 on PC and XB1

My Courses
TPC Four Seasons - Coming
Bay Hill Club & Lodge - RCR
Trump National Philadelphia - RCR
Southern Hills Country Club - RCR
Galveston Country Club - RCR
The DC Golf Club - Design Contest
The Wicklow Hollow Golf Club
Aster Creek Country Club
Hawktree Golf Club -RCR

space-cash