tropical theme question

• 10 Replies

DoGgzbollox

« on: April 30, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »
Is the tropical theme free or lumped in with the season DLC?  I ask because i have no interest whatsoever in season mode as i understand it can not be edited, however i do have an interest in the theme itself as i am recreating sawgrass and the other themes do not cut it.

bob5453

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 01:35:00 PM »
I am pretty sure the only way to get the Tropical theme is to buy this package at 9.99 or the disk version. The theme is great and for you it would be worth the price. You could wait for a sale, but the theme is already my favorite theme. Season Mode and Tropical theme appears to be the only thing included in this DLC, the Steam store page says...

* Season Mode
* Tropical Theme
* Small optimizations 

Buy it just for the Tropical Theme, I would recommend it to anyone who plays the game a lot.
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »
Don't forget with the latest update aswel we now have ob settings and posts,the asian theme delta is on its way and also in this latest update we now have unplayable lies.That with the tropical theme all the other bits plus seasons mode i think its a bargain.Plus it's helping HB with developing more and more content.We can't just keep getting everything for free especialy when the game was only half the price of other certain golf games that are on the way.
i7 4790k 4.40Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H100i (AIO)
MSI GD65 gaming m-board
16Gb Corsair Vengeance Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

DoGgzbollox

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 02:02:58 PM »
Yeah gotta get it i suppose, so disappointed with seasons mode...crappy auto gen courses....grrr

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 02:38:45 PM »
Yeah gotta get it i suppose, so disappointed with seasons mode...crappy auto gen courses....grrr
Yeah not to keen on the course selection,it would have been better for them to use hcp rated courses of some of the top designers.That includes you of course ;D ;D
i7 4790k 4.40Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H100i (AIO)
MSI GD65 gaming m-board
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 02:44:50 PM »
That is something that is being looked at.  It would be fun to set up a season with all of your own courses.    :)

heshwuan

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 02:55:47 PM »
Don't forget with the latest update aswel we now have ob settings and posts,the asian theme delta is on its way and also in this latest update we now have unplayable lies.That with the tropical theme all the other bits plus seasons mode i think its a bargain.Plus it's helping HB with developing more and more content.We can't just keep getting everything for free especialy when the game was only half the price of other certain golf games that are on the way.

Wait, so you have to pay for the DLC to get OB rules, drops, and unplayables?
..or is that stuff going to be included in a free patch update that will be released in mid May?

HB_JordanA

• Administrator
  • Designer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 02:57:35 PM »

Wait, so you have to pay for the DLC to get OB rules, drops, and unplayables?
..or is that stuff going to be included in a free patch update that will be released in mid May?

OoB, drops and unplayable lies are part of the free-update.

heshwuan

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 03:03:12 PM »
Oh ok.. I am going to buy the DLC anyway, but I just wanted to be sure everyone was going to be playing with the same rules and features regardless of themes and season mode. Thanks.

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 03:25:00 PM »
I was just reeling off some of the things that came with the update and not just the paid content, i should have been more clear.But like i said with everything they have put into the update and the paid dlc it's a bargain and is just making the game better and better.
i7 4790k 4.40Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H100i (AIO)
MSI GD65 gaming m-board
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 01:05:18 AM »
That is something that is being looked at.  It would be fun to set up a season with all of your own courses.    :)

Really hope they add this and soon. Ability to add unlimited seasons to career mode using handicap rated courses. Any user created courses for that matter since handicaps don't even enter into the equation. Still confused what they are a foundation for and why the mystery.
"We don't see that on our end"

space-cash