GET INVOLVED! Ideas and suggestions for future updates to Ace Geographer: Canada

• 2 Replies

HB_JamesS

• Producer, athlete, good people
« on: May 10, 2013, 10:13:24 AM »
Here at HB Studios, we're always interested in learning how we can improve the games and experiences we deliver.  In saying that, we've already had several people reach out to us and provide feedback on their experience playing Ace Geographer: Canada

We are always open to hear your ideas for how the game could be more educational, more intuitive or more fun!  Below are a few of the suggestions we've received already.  We collect all of this information and then see what can be included in future updates we release for the game.

Suggestions

- Adding in a hint system to show the correct location if the player is struggling with a particular puzzle piece.

- Add audio cues when touching a puzzle piece that reads the name aloud - it would help younger children who may not be able to read the puzzle piece name.

Jump into the conversation and let us know what you think would improve the game and learning experience!

Cheers,
James
Producer for Ace Geographer: Canada

Leylani

• No putt .. that cant be missed.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 10:32:26 AM »
HI  I dont know  what gamemodes  this  game already includes.  But in an old game that i played (Pangya ) there  was a fun  thing.  A multy-player room (up to 30 players) it was called   APPROACH.

The  APPROACH game had 9 holes and  a  30 sec  timer  ticking.
 Most holes  had a mission to make. .. if you cleared mission  you got  a box  (or many boxes)and as price in end of  all  9 holes you got different  prices for each  box you earned.

Normally the  idea  was  to get closest to hole.... but not in.  ( some missions  was  for  chip in.) For other.... you tried get "even" or  "odd"  distance to hole.be the  last to hit your shot  or  first.. and many more  different  missions  . Just  a suggestion..  this  was  fun ::)

thralllord

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 04:47:12 PM »
Hello
We are and actual golf course and I am part of development

I just bought this game and it seems pretty cool but I am noticing allot of lag , now I have a pretty beast pc with and 8 core cpu,16 gigs of ram and two amd 6870 gpus , ok long story short when I play battle field 4 on high setting then I get 100 fps on average and in Crysis3 on high I get 75 fps on average ,but in this game Im only getting 24 fps so I believe the game needs allot of work in the driver department

Also we are developing a golf course (not in game I mean an actual golf course) we had someone do a short into the the course but they did not do a very good job ,so what I would like is to make our course in the game and I would like permission from the develops to use the footage (of the course in game that I will make) on our web sight and advertisements and in turn I will advertise the game in our club and in our advertisements  ;D so that the club members can play our course in your game

Please contact me about this and il provide you with the address to our web sight  :)
Hope to hear from you soon :)

space-cash