For JohnEric

• 9 Replies

anserman

« on: May 08, 2015, 10:40:18 AM »
In honor of our good match the other day - here's a risk reward par 4 with your beloved trees :)

Stay tuned for Atlantis Golf Club

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 12:00:50 PM »
Beautiful man!   I thought I had you smoked after the first few holes,  but you really put the pedal to the metal and edged me out it was awesome!   You really buckle down and don't panic and that is a sign of a great player...    I'm a much better player than people realize because I don't frequent the tours,   but don't blink because when they fix the wind issues I will make my presence felt :)

Can't wait to share some rounds with you on this new course brother..   I have a new course I'm working on as well but I decided I won't publish it until I get some white fencing,  and beach houses and or huts...    Even though the tropical theme is amazing,  they really should of released some theme specific houses and structures with it :)
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

Dawg

• My Byte is worse than my Bark ...
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 02:42:20 PM »
What is the whole white fencing stuff. Now if you where begging for hedges that were to be used as walls or fencing. .. there's a greater need for hedges.
My most recent course

Humboldt Red Skunk Acres

anserman

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 03:01:42 PM »
Someone ban Bilko plz

thanks

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 05:50:04 PM »
What is the whole white fencing stuff. Now if you where begging for hedges that were to be used as walls or fencing. .. there's a greater need for hedges.

Lots of southern courses have white wooden fencing,  especially the ones by the coast...    Tons of courses use this for a certain look,  so it only makes sense to have this available if you're going to have fencing.    My Childhood course that I've been waiting on the tropical theme for will be held out a little longer in case they decide to release a few odds and ins...    The white fencing is a huge part of this course,  but forget about my course for a second I guarantee you this would be a very nice addition to the course creator for everyone to use because in my opinion the white fencing looks better than the natural wood.
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Opulent Peaks CC

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 06:03:18 PM »
I've posted this before,  but here is the fencing from the course that I grew up playing with my grandpa.   I also had a house on the course as well..

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b636/johneric8/galveston%20country%20club/JEY_4834_zps09851a63.jpg
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Opulent Peaks CC

Dawg

• My Byte is worse than my Bark ...
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 05:04:01 PM »
Little pink houses and white picket fences ... let's all go Norman Rockwell golfing ... LOL

Ah ... ain't that America. ..
My most recent course

Humboldt Red Skunk Acres

bob5453

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 06:00:18 PM »
I've posted this before,  but here is the fencing from the course that I grew up playing with my grandpa.   I also had a house on the course as well..

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b636/johneric8/galveston%20country%20club/JEY_4834_zps09851a63.jpg
\

The problem with that fence is it's vinyl and aluminum, it doesn't look that bad, but I hate vinyl (fancy name for plastic) and aluminum on houses or fences.
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 07:47:37 PM »

\

The problem with that fence is it's vinyl and aluminum, it doesn't look that bad, but I hate vinyl (fancy name for plastic) and aluminum on houses or fences.

The one thing you have to think about is that certain structures by the sea don't last very long because of the nature of the environment so alternatives are made.    I agree with you in regards to not wanting the white fencing to look like vinyl,  but are the graphics on this game really that advanced what you could discern the difference between vinyl and wood?   I mean,  it's hard enough to tell in a real photograph.   Not sure how much time you spend on golf courses right on the beach but I can tell you that rust is a huge problem so out of necessity there are lots of structures that use metal or aluminum or whatever they can find that will last.   Basically whatever is cost effective as often as things have to be replaced...

My current home is by a course in Texas in uses actual white painted/Pickett fencing,  so I guess this is something that is more popular down south...
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Opulent Peaks CC

space-cash