WON'T LOAD

• 26 Replies

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 11:09:32 AM »
It's always best to test one step at a time.  If we find out that the only ones having issues are those on wifi, then we dig further into signal strength.  If people want to also post their signal strength then that's fine too.

Thanks,
Keith

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 05:33:14 PM »
Copey,
That's very interesting.  I would be very curious to know how many people who have the connection issue are using wifi instead of being hard wired to their router.  For anyone who gets the connection issue, please post whether you are hard wired or using wifi when playing TGC.   Every bit of additional info helps.

Thanks,
Keith

Play other games perfectly with no connection issues. When I use wifi I always check it and always have 100% signal strength. It's 6 feet away. Use wired sometimes with no change. It's not us, not saying its you, it may be ps4 network in some way related. What you are not understanding after I have posted it many times is I NEVER actually get d/c......just get the annoying d/c box and click through it. Its a stupid annoying bug but not a deal breaker.
"We don't see that on our end"

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 06:13:51 PM »
I understand you just fine.  The hardest part is people are getting different issues.  If everybody got the same issues then it's alot easier to detect and fix.  The other problem is the devs can't always replicate the issue.  If they can't replicate it every time then they are just guessing how to fix it.  Then you are risking adding in a glitch with the fix so it's a delicate process.

Archie-tect

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 06:44:23 PM »
I have had problems with load times on all three versions of TGC until Monday when I upgraded to a high speed connection.
Download speed previously was 2.6 mb & load times on high end courses have been around 5 minutes.
Since Monday I now have around 36 mb DL speed & load times are now within 60 seconds on all courses.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 06:49:17 PM »
I know ProjectM4yhem had a terribly slow DSL connection and it would take him forever to load courses.  He upgraded to cable and the courses now load much faster.

Gamr68

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 06:20:26 PM »
Mine is wifi.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2015, 03:25:59 AM »
Never had a course take more than 5 seconds to load since the previous update that did wonders for load times on my ps4.
"We don't see that on our end"

Stein276

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2015, 05:27:50 AM »
I'm using wifi and have never had problems loading courses, except some really heavily planted ones that did take a while.

Since this last update, I'm having a terrible time loading courses. Not all courses are slow, it's just that waiting 5 minutes for a course to load ... close the game and go play something else. Really annoying.

kabeeo

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2015, 10:24:05 AM »
I could not load any courses last night. PS4. It hung up every time.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 11:21:34 AM »
I could not load any courses last night. PS4. It hung up every time.
Is this the first time this has happened?  What is your internet speed and is your PS4 setup via wifi or hard wired to your modem/router?

kabeeo

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 12:20:14 PM »
I don;t know the actual speed. I am hard wired but it's the fastest FIOS speed available. Never had a problem before.

boo_stik

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2015, 12:50:41 PM »
Ok I'm inputting my 2 cents worth as I'm sick and tired of the loading times. I can confirm that if your hard wired to the router the problem goes away but when connected over wifi PlayStation sucks. I've tried different things for example I've had my PlayStation within 2ft of the router and over wifi I only get 50 off percent with is annoying as I don't won't my ps4 in that room. So my over all conclusion is it's not so much the game that's at fault it's Sony for using shoddy components in the ps4 in the first place

space-cash