BUCKS DESIGNS FANTASY 4rd TOUR..give it a go!!

• 3 Replies

BUCKS DESIGNS

« on: May 23, 2015, 05:04:37 PM »
BUCKS DESIGNS FANTASY 4rd TOUR is out to play now.4 courses I have made for the tour each consisting of a full 4 rounds Tournament at each course.All 4 courses are rated at 7 or higher at present with BUCKS Skyrim Resort at 78 plays already.

The first Tournament is at BUCKS Serenity Swamp which has a boreal theme followed by BUCKS Skyrim Resort which is a high level fantasy course of peaks and panoramic Skyrim vistas.

BUCKS Royal Watership Downs is the penultimate course before the finale at BUCKS Wild West Course.

A lot of work went into these courses so have a play and let me know what you think..im an avid golfer in real life and ive got back into making courses and playing this game again after a long break from it!.As you well know its highly addictive when you open the Greg Norman designer!!

For the record BUCKS Serenity Swamp is probably my most polished course as its the most recent and with designs you learn from your mistakes....BUCKS Skyrim Resort,BUCKS Royal Watership Downs and BUCKS Wild West Course.Yours to enjoy or emu to death!

Andy6467

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 11:48:04 PM »
Shot +4.  Greens are huge, yet not big enough to hold an approach shot.

Andy6467

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 11:08:10 PM »
Loved the skyrim course.  nicely done.

daveyg

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 01:27:34 PM »
My girlfriend and i are about to start this tour. we are both noobies, so ill let you know how we get on.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:45:21 PM by daveyg »

space-cash