Hidden Gem Tour

• 1 Replies

PursuantMoth76

« on: May 25, 2015, 06:15:21 PM »
Hello all,

I don't know about you, but I just marvel at how many fantastic courses are out there in the course database for us to play. You could not get tired of playing them. However, I believe that there are more fantastic courses out there for us to discover. That is why I have tried to find all of them and share them with the community.

I have tried my best to create a tour of all of the great courses that I have discovered. I will post 3 of these treasures each week, with no time limit.

There will be 2 courses that very few people have played, and one which is not so hidden (but still under-rated) that deserves to be played over and over again.

Here is Week 1 - Entitled "Hidden Gem Tour Week #1"

1. The Sidetrack @ TGC Meadows

2. Gary Player CC. Sun City. S.A.

3. Cnocmor Wood GC
Courses Designed:
1. TGC Trail @ Adirondack National (US Open Entry)
2. The Sidetrack @ TGC Meadows - HD (9-Hole)
3. The Par 3 Course @ Diablo Canyon (TGCTLive Par 3 Entry)
4. Maile Hohono Golf Club (TGCTLive 9-Hole Entry)
5. Westfield Country Club (HB Studios Contest Entry)

Antiparosjez

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 04:31:44 AM »
Good idea. I know Ramjet did something similar with his Harvest Gold tournament but very few plays I noticed
The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

space-cash