Current weekly tournament not showing on tournament menu

• 4 Replies

Jaks53

« on: May 26, 2015, 08:04:57 PM »
I contacted tgctours and they said it is a Golf Club issue. Here is the issue...when accessing the tournament menu looking for the current active tourney in the Web.com tour, it is not listed. All the past tournaments are listed as normal but the current one does not appear. In order to access the tournament I have to go to the "tournaments friends played" and find one who played the Web.com and enter from there. This is the 2nd tournament In which this has happened.

As stated prior I contacted TGCtours who sets up the tourneys asking them about the issue...they said the tourney menu was a Golf Club domain.

So can you tell me why the current weekly Tgctours tourneys are not appearing on the tourney board. As I said the past tourneys appear as normal...this is only the second week it has not appeared.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 09:01:46 PM »
You did a search under tournaments?  I went into tournaments, searched for TGC and I see the Web event (wk 21)

Jaks53

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 11:34:41 PM »
Yes I went in saw all the others listed but not 21. And the week prior there was no Web tour 20 listed the only way I could get in was by going into "friends played".

It must be that I am missing something....a functioning brain perhaps...I will have that checked. I will also recheck the tourneys listed and hopefully I will spot it this time around. Thanks for your input and time.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 11:49:46 PM »
What platform are you on?  If XB1, try a full shutdown.  Hold down the power button for 7-10 seconds until the fans shut off.

Jaks53

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 05:14:27 PM »
Ok I will try that because last night I tried to get back into the tourney listing...there was no rush as I missed the cut again and no new tourneys were listed. Anywho I will try the full shut down and see if I get a refresh of the screens. Who knows maybe I'll find stuff I never knew was there.

Thanks

Jack

space-cash