"Spring" Update is here for PS4

• 20 Replies

Duckfreak

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 09:25:02 PM »
Yes, like Divot says, just keep clicking that stick and you will get a higher view above your player. And yes you will have to putt from that view. It takes some getting used to as your putting tempo changes a bit. I prefer the higher view for long lag putts.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 02:45:53 AM »
Ok thank you. I do that now. I prefer the 2nd view which is similar to the default and completely blocks the view of right to left putts. I do not care for the overhead view to putt but it's a great suggestion/workaround until (if) they fix this issue. Thank you both again.
"We don't see that on our end"

leslie.sangster

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 08:40:55 AM »
I tried a higher view last night for a right to left putt that was blocked by my golfer and I managed to hole it, I don't know if I would like to putt like that all the time but as a one off it was ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2015, 11:07:09 AM »
I wish they had a top down view just above my golfer's head.  I used that view in TW 08 and it worked great in accurately gauging how far back to move the putter head for the desired power.

-MERACE

HB_AdamF

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2015, 11:16:48 AM »
Using the putting camera you can move to nearly any position/angle that works for you, the above the head view you mention goes a bit higher than you explain, but its possible.

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2015, 11:21:43 AM »
Adam,

It would be nice to be able to move the camera to almost any position and execute the swing for EVERY shot.

Along with that, when you start to work on more camera views, the ultimate would be a fully user configurable camera system.  8)

-MERACE

space-cash