BUCKS Nonsuch Golf Club OUT NOW!!...130 HOURS IN THE MAKING!!!

• 6 Replies

BUCKS DESIGNS

« on: June 04, 2015, 07:46:40 AM »
BUCKS Nonsuch Golf Club is OUT NOW..Tours and Tournaments to be found for play.The course has taken over 130 hours to design and ive given it my best shot to make it an attractive and relaxing real place feel..may be my last as it takes too much time.The course has med to fast greens and fairway firmness just around 60 percent.Give it a play and hopefully you will enjoy it.Morning and dusk versions will be added in the coming days.My gamertag is RM 1103 DEMON.Thanks for reading!

Cooptilian

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 11:50:13 PM »
The amount of detail on this course is astonishing. The roll on some of the greens is excessive, but low scores are possible. This is one you should definitely play.

BUCKS DESIGNS

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 12:27:25 PM »
New Fri to Sun teetimes and pins positions added to this course.It currently has almost 200 plays in 4 weeks and rd at 8.5.Thanks for playing all the best!

sarintra

• Golf Club Addict
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 04:19:18 PM »
I played this earlier. Didn't finish it as i had to go on the school run.

Very enjoyable lay out. Will finish it hopefully later.
P1 SEL on xboxone

TGC Tours Paul Seldon

whammy5

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 09:22:59 PM »
Played a couple of BUCKS courses and they are absolutely awesome.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ragingpdm

• GroupMember
  • Rookie golfer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 05:45:45 PM »
I'll definitely give this course a look. I'm still learning to play this game but love seeing all the different courses out there. Thanks for the hard work BUCKS

BUCKS DESIGNS

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 05:44:57 PM »
BUCKS Tricera Tropics(Thursday)..OUT NOW...if you like my course's then get your Golf shoes on and send your bird upstairs(this is my best yet!!!)...thanks for positive and negative reviews...they all help!!!......

space-cash