Perfect Golf

• 8787 Replies

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #8685 on: August 25, 2018, 04:31:28 AM »
Alright.

One question: why reddit of all places?

I'm pretty much painted into a corner when I'm at work.  Most of the gaming sites are blocked by my company's internet filter.  I can get to HB Studios' forum, but not the TGC 2013 game page here.  I can also get to the AVS forum and Golf WRX forum, where there's some mild TGC 2019 discussion going on, but that's it.  I get the most interactive discussions at Reddit, but it's picked up there since HB Studios put the temporary lockdown on the TGC 2019 here.  There's actually a couple of pretty good discussions going on there now, about the game.  Even got a pic of the TGC 2019 booth at The Northern Trust, and a report from two guys who paid it a visit... haven't seen that anywhere else.

Oh, to keep this discussion on topic, I can't get to the Perfect Golf forum when I'm at work either.  It's blocked also.   
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #8686 on: August 25, 2018, 04:35:33 AM »
Alright.

One question: why reddit of all places?

I'm pretty much painted into a corner when I'm at work.  Most of the gaming sites are blocked by my company's internet filter.  I can get to HB Studios' forum, but not the TGC 2013 game page here.  I can also get to the AVS forum and Golf WRX forum, where there's some mild TGC 2019 discussion going on, but that's it.  I get the most interactive discussions at Reddit, but it's picked up there since HB Studios put the temporary lockdown on the TGC 2019 here.  There's actually a couple of pretty good discussions going on there now, about the game.  Even got a pic of the TGC 2019 booth at The Northern Trust, and a report from two guys who paid it a visit... haven't seen that anywhere else.

Oh, to keep this discussion on topic, I can't get to the Perfect Golf forum when I'm at work either.  It's blocked also.

OK. Understood.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #8687 on: August 25, 2018, 04:39:13 AM »
OK. Understood.

I understand your reason for asking it, believe me, but I'm just playing with the cards I'm being dealt.  I'll be off Monday through Thursday night next week, so I'll be back on my regular stomping grounds then.
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Leadbelly

« Reply #8688 on: August 29, 2018, 09:53:29 PM »
ADX is drawing a crowd over at the PG forum, with his views on TGC-2019. Where are all the protectors of the realm, you guys are more times then not on him like ugly.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 09:55:28 PM by Leadbelly »

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #8689 on: August 29, 2018, 10:43:48 PM »
So let me get this straight, adx used to hate perfect golf when it was at least semi new and thriving, but now, when it is complete garbage he's on the forum touting its a good game and slamming the golf club? Lol
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

Leadbelly

« Reply #8690 on: August 29, 2018, 11:21:58 PM »
ADX said far less offensive things about TGC-2019, then you have about Perfect Golf. And far as I know he still does not like Perfect Golf any better then he did before. I am immune from prosecution, I don't comment good or bad about games I don't own/play.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 11:36:50 PM by Leadbelly »

mebby

« Reply #8691 on: August 30, 2018, 12:15:25 AM »
So let me get this straight, adx used to hate perfect golf when it was at least semi new and thriving, but now, when it is complete garbage he's on the forum touting its a good game and slamming the golf club? Lol

I'm pretty sure he still maintains his position that JNPG is pretty awful. He's just posting over there out of boredom after he got tired of being Pioue Pete over here.
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #8692 on: September 04, 2018, 11:43:24 AM »
ADX is posting in the Perfect Golf forum because it's the most relevant golf gaming forum in which he can post.  He certainly isn't championing Perfect Golf over there, and is drawing the ire of some of the 3-click pundits over there with his views on that interface.  I've decided to stay out of the TGC 2019 (now renamed TGC 2K19  ;)) off topic thread there because there seems to be nothing constructive coming out of it any more... just a few trolls keeping a pillow fight going for the most part.
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #8693 on: September 04, 2018, 03:43:33 PM »
ADX is posting in the Perfect Golf forum because it's the most relevant golf gaming forum in which he can post.  He certainly isn't championing Perfect Golf over there, and is drawing the ire of some of the 3-click pundits over there with his views on that interface.  I've decided to stay out of the TGC 2019 (now renamed TGC 2K19  ;)) off topic thread there because there seems to be nothing constructive coming out of it any more... just a few trolls keeping a pillow fight going for the most part.

Good old ADX....

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #8694 on: September 04, 2018, 05:01:26 PM »
ADX is drawing a crowd over at the PG forum, with his views on TGC-2019. Where are all the protectors of the realm, you guys are more times then not on him like ugly.

Who cares?

Comments coming from someone who thinks he’s God’s gift to golf and golf game development?

I take his comments with a grain of salt.

This same guy stated Tiger Woods was “done” a year ago.

He also stated Bryson DeChambeau was a “joke”.

Unfortunately he is a confrontational forum bully who finally got himself banned from here.

This forum and community has benefited greatly from his exit.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

Pipeit55

« Reply #8695 on: September 04, 2018, 05:12:41 PM »

Who cares?

Comments coming from someone who thinks he’s God’s gift to golf and golf game development?

Unfortunately he is a confrontational forum bully who finally got himself banned from here.

Pipeit55   ( ISKNGRIS PSN )

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #8696 on: September 04, 2018, 05:13:18 PM »

Who cares?

He does have some good points over there...

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #8697 on: September 04, 2018, 05:16:58 PM »

Who cares?

He does have some good points over there...

Who cares?

He lost his chance to be a contributing member of this forum community by continually attacking the Devs here.

We won’t mention the personal attacks he persistently posted towards me.
PC

Xbox One X

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #8698 on: September 04, 2018, 05:27:53 PM »
There is nothing fun debating with someone like him.

It’s his way or the highway.

He should not be in any forum with his attitude.
PC

Xbox One X

staffjones

« Reply #8699 on: September 08, 2018, 07:38:38 AM »
JNPG still plays a more a more realistic game of golf than HB's latest offering, The real time mouse and controller swing makes master clubs look like child's play.  HB wins hands down for presentation and UI but as a single digit golfer JNPG remains my go to game because i crave a challenge, add to that fantastic 3rd party tours with more stats and formats you can shake a 5 wood at.  PG2 will only serve to bolster what is already a great game.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:42:37 AM by staffjones »

space-cash