Real Course Tour - Summer 2015 (Paging Yeltzman!)

• 3 Replies

theclv24

« on: June 22, 2015, 10:52:37 PM »
I find that putting together a tour is a good way to get myself to play old favorites that I want to play again, and new courses that I have been meaning to get to. Therefore, I thought I would put together a real course tour, which is something I have been meaning to do. While this isn't an exhaustive or exclusive list by any means, I've only included courses that I have played and enjoyed, or ones that caught my eye and are on the list to play. For those that are not in the tour, I apologize for the exclusion, but I'll admit that I don't see many completing the full tour anyways.

Here are a dozen courses to get you off and running, and a solid 60 days to finish. Enjoy the summer of golf (sorry Aussies, you can play even though it's not summer).

"Real Course Tour - Summer 15" is the official name. PS4 should be available shortly... XB1 feel free to create (paging Yeltzman again!)

1. Pine Valley
2. Muirfield
3. Hobble Creek
4. Chambers Bay
5. Whistling Straits
6. Royal Troon
7. Tobo Golfklubb
8. Pinehurst #2
9. Vallentuna Golfklubb
10. Trump National Doral
11. St. Andrews Old Course
12. Magnolia National (Augusta)

theclv24

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 10:54:52 PM »
I just published this and immediately realized that I forgot to add the Pennsylvania Field Club. Sorry pitt! I'll make sure it lands on the Fall/Winter 15 tour.

Also hoping to have a new 12 courses or so to choose from in the Fall or Winter.

Hyphy

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 08:01:14 PM »
Has anyone published this for Xbox?

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 08:10:30 PM »
It is set up on xbox yes...Wasnt too many plays last time i looked

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=11368.0

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 08:12:34 PM by Yeltzman »

space-cash