Area Select should do objects only...

• 1 Replies

Reebdoog

• GroupMember
  • needs new clubs...
« on: June 26, 2015, 05:12:01 PM »
Right now if you use the area select you can select plants and objects...but then it grabs the underlying brushes as well. We really need this to be separate or just remove the brush selecting completely from area select. That my opinion anyway.
Olafsen Skerries
Turu Wero
Warrior Ridge
Hyperion Fields
Old Tom's Ferry
Einstakt Foss Golfklubb
The Sonoma Sands Golf Club
Bandit Ridge
Bridges at Paradise Cove
Fenyard Keep
Edenvale (Major and Members)

DAM stuff:
Ardoilean
Silver City Beach Club

Han

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 05:43:03 PM »
Hmm I need to go back in and check this as when I was first trying it out last night it wasn't selecting brushes for me (although they were ones I had already put down before the update in case that matters ? )

*Edit

Just gone in and checked and it's acting a bit weird for me. At first I thought it just doesn't work on brushes laid before the update went live but then I tried it on a couple of other holes and it does.

Tested 5 holes in total, 4 built before the update and 1 after.   Area Select picks up the brushes on 3 holes (incl the new one) but not on the other 2 ??

*Edit #2

Ok it does work on all the holes but on the ones built before the update it will only pick up the brushes if I expand the area large enough to cover the entire hole (and then it selects everything of course) whereas with the new hole built after the update I can just select smaller areas and it picks up the individual brushes within.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:59:21 PM by Han »
TGC 2019 Courses :
Real Club Valderrama
The Belfry - The Brabazon
The Belfry - Brabazon RC
Valle de los Reyes (Ballesteros) - with Scarpacci
TGC1/TGC2 Courses created :
Oakmere Golf Club
Rivington Hall Golf Club
Dunholme Manor Golf & CC
Douro Valley Par 3
Douro Valley Resort