My tournament selection board

• 3 Replies

Jaks53

« on: July 01, 2015, 03:31:32 AM »
My tournament selection board is not updating on 'Friends Tournaments' specificly tgctours sponsored events. My board has not loaded any tournaments after #19...we are now in W26. I have turned off the Xbox1...I have unplugged the xbox1...I uninstalled the game reinstalled the game...I asked my wife to yell at the damn thing....nothing has helped. The board does not update.

The only way to get into the tourney is to do a search or see if a friend played the one I am in.

Any idea why this has happened...besides I just deserve it. It would be nice to use the course selector and tournament locator as intended.

Thanks

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 10:47:41 AM »
Maybe the person now setting up the TGCtours events is not on your friends list? 

Jaks53

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 06:43:05 PM »
I don't think that's it as I am registered in all the tournaments that I am playing in...my scores are posted on their web site after each round...but I will double check with them.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 07:22:29 PM »
I meant the actual person who set the event up in The Golf Club for TGCTours.  For example, CrazyCanuck1985 set up the Euro Tour event this week. I have him on my friend's list so I can see "tgctours w26" in my friends competitions and I see his avatar logo next to the event.

space-cash