Better Use of Stats

• 19 Replies

HitItLong

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 09:07:07 AM »
A few things need fixing, I'll start with long drive and long hole-out stats.

I play on Xbox one, but suspect this is a cross-platform problem. (I play with settings set to YARDS)

Issue: this has been a problem since about two updates ago, and still hasn't been fixed. Long drive stats and long hole-out stats, are still being displayed on the post game stats leader board screens as METERS labelled as YARDS.

evidence below, to this point have played one round at Canuck Club at Devils Escarpment, below are screenshots displaying the problem described above.

Picture One : shows post game stats, note Long Drive equals 351 YARDS, and Long hole-out equals 25 YARDS, this is correct, and what I noted when playing the round.

( I waited 24 hrs for these leader-boards to update) Picture two: shows post game Long Drive leader board, my long drive now is displayed as 320.7 YARDS which is 351 Yards converted to METERS.

Picture three: shows post game Long Hole-out leader board, my longest hole-out is now displayed as 23.3YARDS which is 25 Yards converted to METERS.

I suspect, but didn't record all my drive stats, that the AVG Drive length  leader-board has the same error, ie: the stats converted back to METERS but labelled as YARDS.

more to follow......................

disappointing to see that this is still not fixed (from what I saw on PC tonight) despite this thread highlighting the issue back in July.
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

HitItLong

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 11:32:38 PM »
bump

ErnieTheWels

• GroupMember
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 03:40:16 PM »
I´d like to see what scores i hit on the hole i actually play on, maybe last and best round , shown maybe before i hit from tee ....same with putts , rough and bunkershots ,so i might learn from what i did before...
my rig : amd phenom II black edition quadcore 3.4 GHz -8 GByte ram - Nvidia 660 GTX

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 08:45:23 PM »
Average score for player/friends/all for each hole would be great. Maybe on pause menu?

HitItLong

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 04:50:57 AM »
An introduction of an Eclectic comp for each course you play, too give you another a reason to replay courses, so you can attempt to get the best eclectic score for a course.

(Definition: An eclectic, or eclectic tournament, is a multi-round golf tournament that results in one 18-hole score per player.

Eclectics work this way: Each golfer plays X number of rounds, and each golfer compares his scores on each hole per round. The lowest score made on each hole is recorded, producing an 18-hole score.

For example, let's say the eclectic is made up of three rounds. In the first round, the golfer scores a 6 on hole No. 1; in Round 2, he scores a 7 on hole No. 1; in Round 3, he scores a 4 on hole No. 1. The lowest of those three scores on the first hole is a 4, so that is the golfer's eclectic score.

So the golfer compares his scores on each hole in every round of the eclectic, selects the lowest per-hole score, and that is his eclectic scorecard.

An eclectic tournament can be a stand-alone event contested over consecutive days. More commonly, it is a tournament that runs concurrently, over longer time periods, with other, unrelated tournaments.)

space-cash