What's the next theme you like to see?

• 48 Replies

Han

• GroupMember
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2015, 04:07:12 PM »
Man,   I hope they're working on other things besides themes at this point....   Could more themes and improved themes get better?  Heck yes,  but the social aspect being in the state it's in is bad for business.

In the last couple of livestreams they (HB) have confirmed they are already currently working on the multiplayer side of the game
TGC 2019 Courses :
The Belfry - The Brabazon
The Belfry - Brabazon RC
Valle de los Reyes (Ballesteros) - with Scarpacci
TGC1/TGC2 Courses created :
Oakmere Golf Club
Rivington Hall Golf Club
Dunholme Manor Golf & CC
Douro Valley Par 3
Douro Valley Resort
Herons' Reach Golf Links

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2015, 04:24:06 PM »
Man,   I hope they're working on other things besides themes at this point....   Could more themes and improved themes get better?  Heck yes,  but the social aspect being in the state it's in is bad for business.

In the last couple of livestreams they (HB) have confirmed they are already currently working on the multiplayer side of the game

I sure hope they're doing a nice little makeover on the social live aspect that gives us more options...  I believe this to be good for the game and not just my personal preference..

Honestly though,   I'm hopeful they keep improving the game as they always have...
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

daleandelisdad

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2015, 11:00:51 PM »
I know this is fantasy to a degree but I'd love a city parkland template.  Be able to build a course in the middle of an urban area that you can call the "Harvey Miller Municipal Course" or something that sounds remotely midwestern urban area-ish.

theduke21

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2015, 11:55:12 PM »
I have wondered if their agreement with Norman if they are contracted to make so many themes but as some have posted here it wont increase my enjoyment of the game,

I have been here since early release and I find myself quiting the game after 3/4 holes on 2 or 3 courses for a number of reasons.

I am only saying this as feed back from a long time player.

There are a number of them but I will list only three of them as I long ago stopped believing they will be changed, that's not a jab just a belief, and I am only saying this now, in the spirit of some of the posters who want refinement and not additions

1) the wasted time between holes and switching between the screens, but more so that 15/20 second wait at all the first holes as my guy lines up his shot.
2) The lack of wind choice for a chosen course to play, I want to play said course but not in 13-20 mph winds
3) those colored little boxes floating around the course, just takes me right out of the mood to play

as I said as a long time player these have begun to drive me away from everyday play .There are more of course

I have seen others complain /mention these three so I listed them

Even with added fluff and more themes things like  these would still limit my play
Sounds to me like you're way too inpatient to be playing a golf game. It's 10 seconds MAX that you have to wait to tee off, and it's certainly not a big deal. The screens between holes is way quicker than any golf game I've played before. Relax.
Also, colored boxes…?
#5 in the world on TGCT
My creations -
The Club at Ridenour (Hosted FedEx Playoff Event)
The Revival at Crestmont (Hosted Euro Tour Event)
Wadi Siji Golf Estates (Hosted Race to Dubai Final)
The Club at Chastain's Landing (Hosted PGA Event)

space-cash