A leter to Anthony Kyne, the slammin issue of a controller

• 78 Replies

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 07:22:50 PM »
People using two fingers cannot generate enough force to flick it hard enough. This is how I swing. You made my point for me. It doesn't require timing...just flick force. I can hit 100% every single time with your swing. My point is that is not how I want to swing or ever have.
    May sound strange, but I use both thumbs on the right stick. Please try this method and let me know how it goes. Maybe it's just me, but I cannot generate enough flick with this method. With your video swing, I can get 100% all day long.
"We don't see that on our end"

Anthony Kyne

• Producer -- @AnthonyKyne
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 07:24:11 PM »
People using two fingers cannot generate enough force to flick it hard enough. This is how I swing. You made my point for me. It doesn't require timing...just flick force. I can hit 100% every single time with your swing. My point is that is not how I want to swing or ever have.
    May sound strange, but I use both thumbs on the right stick. Please try this method and let me know how it goes. Maybe it's just me, but I cannot generate enough flick with this method. With your video swing, I can get 100% all day long.
I use two fingers though. I never flick

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

XGN_DerpyBurger

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 07:24:24 PM »
Then don't play the game this game isn't for you.

XGN_DerpyBurger

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2015, 07:25:56 PM »
And as you can see I don't need to use two fingers

Joe___Mengele

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2015, 07:32:08 PM »
Gentlemen,
If the gentleman does not want to play or has an issue with the swing or the patience to learn does not have to escalate and turn nasty. Everyone has an opinion and right or wrong is another's opinion.  If we cannot help one another than the effort is lost. There is no I in team. This is s team effort from developer to player. I love a good debate but we can be civil and understanding.
Thanks for everyone's input, right or wrong.
Cheers,
Joe

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2015, 07:39:34 PM »
I use two fingers though. I never flick

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Two thumbs? Please try this method and let me know if you can get 100% . Thank you.

scruffy37

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2015, 07:40:45 PM »
Well said Joe, but, I don't use the stick any different at 45 pounds a shot I ain't slamming for no one but for the last 2 days I'm still getting course record every where

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2015, 07:41:36 PM »
And as you can see I don't need to use two

fingers

Wish I had an ignore button. Next video......tidy up the basement a bit before shooting. Nice paper plate and tv sport.

XGN_DerpyBurger

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2015, 07:43:41 PM »
And as you can see I don't need to use two

fingers

Wish I had an ignore button. Next video......tidy up the basement a bit before shooting. Nice paper plate and tv sport.
Bedroom... #stereotypemuch brah this forum isn't for you if you need an ignore button.

drlowdon

• GroupMember
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2015, 07:47:18 PM »
I must say that having played a good few rounds since the update I preferred the old swing mechanic. I can get 100% almost every time if I really slam the stick forward but having to do so becomes tiresome after a while. Even the short irons and pitch shots need the stick to be pushed forward pretty quickly and rhythm doesn't seem to count for much now.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2015, 07:50:48 PM »
I must say that having played a good few rounds since the update I preferred the old swing mechanic. I can get 100% almost every time if I really slam the stick forward but having to do so becomes tiresome after a while. Even the short irons and pitch shots need the stick to be pushed forward pretty quickly and rhythm doesn't seem to count for much now.

Agree completely. Again only on the ps4 version.

XGN_DerpyBurger

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2015, 07:54:08 PM »

I agree that there is no timing, but there is a technique where you don't slam it... as my video shows

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2015, 08:03:58 PM »

I agree that there is no timing, but there is a technique where you don't slam it... as my video shows

What technique? You can go slow or fast back. Pause for 2 seconds or not pause. The only single thing that matters is enough flick force. There is zero technique in your video. Besides poor housecleaning skills. But seriously, technique would involve tempo. Smooth back with proper downswing timing.

XGN_DerpyBurger

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2015, 08:05:54 PM »

What technique? You can go slow or fast back. Pause for 2 seconds or not pause. The only single thing that matters is enough flick force. There is zero technique in your video. Besides poor housecleaning skills. But seriously, technique would involve tempo. Smooth back with proper downswing timing.
I had the same tempo on all the swings. I didn't slam, you only eye the unimportant **** don't you.

XGN_DerpyBurger

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2015, 08:08:24 PM »

I had the same tempo on all the swings. I didn't slam, you only eye the unimportant S**t don't you.
And once again... you obviously don't want to play this game in it's current state that about 80% of people enjoy right now (because not everyone likes every game) so if you still can't try to change your swing or tempo or whatever because "I have to smash it" then don't play the game. (It's that simple)

space-cash