A leter to Anthony Kyne, the slammin issue of a controller

• 78 Replies

dbcbulls

« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2015, 05:19:20 PM »
Think it is quite funny people talking about technique. Moving your thumb back and forward does not involve technique. I have probably moved my thumb more ttping this message on my phone than it takes to acheive 100%

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jroc1984

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2015, 07:50:52 PM »
Saw the post on the main page from HB. Hope it helps the swing issue. I've played enough holes to know my swing is more consistent than the results, which are all over the board for the same swing.  When you play enough you know what 100% swings feel like. It just leaves you like WTF when you make a 100% swing followed by the same swing you just made but with a result of 92% and so on.  There is a difference between giving and earning 100% shots but right now there needs to be consistency in the readings before we even talk about form and swing technique to achieve 100% shots.

HB understands what users like me are seeing so Im happy they made a post on the main page about their observations. The game is fun. Best golf simulator out there. Just needs to be polished up for better uniformity and more consistency. Having patience. Staying positive.

Anthony Kyne

• Producer -- @AnthonyKyne
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2015, 07:55:44 PM »
I think the issue is that with that many data points even the slightest difference was causing different results, differences we wouldn't see with a human eye

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2015, 06:35:15 AM »
When your old like some of us, those eyes don't work as well as they used to. Come to think of it, a lot of things don't.
"We don't see that on our end"

space-cash