Scarpacci: Completed & WIP

• 107 Replies

rdh

« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2015, 07:24:51 PM »
This Christmas, i'm just thankful you're back.  :)

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2015, 01:11:24 AM »
One thing checked off Santa's list.  My previously unnamed rustic course Scarpacci Hollow has been release: http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=13977.0

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2015, 07:40:49 AM »
Scarpacci Hollow (Tour) released and submitted for TGCTours approval.  Pretty tough set-up to test those guys.

Also, a very merry Christmas to rhd, the Thompson Island RDH (ProTee) has also been release.  Shortened the holes we discussed as well as a couple others.  Also flattened around the holes on all the greens.  I hope this suits you well.  If not, let me know any other adjustments that are needed.

Next up, bluff and hollow ProTee treatment.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2015, 11:28:23 PM »
Scarpacci Hollow (ProTee) released
Scarpacci Bluff (ProTee) released
Olde Scarpacci (ProTee) released.  This one got a facelift with the new textures and I love the way it came out.  So much so I'm thinking of re-releasing the original.  Not one of my more popular courses but I love that funky little track.

Thinking of ditching the winter theme course.  Back burner for now.

On the fence with Spectacle Island. I may just release it as a 9 hole course and be done with it.  Not sure yet.

rdh

« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2015, 12:49:18 AM »
I noticed scarpacci bluff (protee) earlier today when I searched for "scarpacci" under course names.  It's awesome you've released the others - thank you!

Any chance of that special RDH edition of Thompson island in the next few days?  It's still my favourite course of yours but a bit long for the simulator with the protee edition.

In any case...thanks scarpacci!  Have a great Christmas!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2015, 01:47:22 AM »
Posted above, Thompson Island RDH (ProTee) has been released!

rdh

« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2015, 01:56:37 AM »
Thank you scarpacci!  Christmas came a day or so early.  Now I just have to wait for the simulator edition to be updated and a course sync to happen...but i'll be patient knowing this has been done.  I appreciate it very much...have a great Christmas scarpacci!!

rdh

« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2015, 12:13:48 PM »
Sorry scarpacci - I missed your post where you announced Thompson island RDH.  Thanks again!!

I think it might be good to release spectacle island as a 9-hole course.  I know people are looking for good 9 hole courses to use for online multiplayer since it can take a while.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2015, 03:08:15 AM »
Spectacle Island Golf Links has been release: http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=14034.0

Finished up the back nine and released the full 18.   Plenty of elevation changes with undulating fairways and greens.  I used the same textures as the Olde Scarpacci ProTee course that I recently gave a facelift.  I think it looks great!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2015, 07:16:26 AM »
Couple more releases:

Spectacle Island Links (Tour): Beast.  Managed to shoot -2 in low winds but this thing is a beast.
Little Brewster Island P&P: small 9 hole pitch and putt.  Very cool little track to warm up with.

Boston Harbor Islands Golf Tour: 1 round at Little Brewster, 1 round at Spectacle & 1 round at Thompson.  If any PS4 users see this please give it a play.  I would love to see some names on the leader board. 

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2016, 12:47:13 AM »
Scarpacci Island (ProTee) released

Not going to be doing a ProTee version of Scarpacci Strand unfortunately.  Needs work to get sim friendly and the course keeps crashing every time I try to work on it.

I also released Scarpacci Christmas Tree Grove, an updated version of my 9 hole course Scarpacci Grove set in the winter theme.  Some minor tweaks to the original but basically the same course.  Winter theme helped cover up some up the cruddy sculpting I did back in the day.  Should be a fun 9 holer for match play and 4Ball. 

If your new to the thread be sure to check out the original posts that I update regularly.  It includes a list of all my courses and tournaments.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:51:46 PM by Scarpacci »

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »
New project!

Well, kind of new.  Scarpacci Hills is getting a facelift.  It's been over a year since this debacle was released.  I thought I would just be going in and removing all of the 20,000 grass plantings and making some of the greens better but the course needed a complete overhaul.  I'm sticking with the original layout aside from lengthening a few holes.  I had some good ideas back then but the execution was lacking. 

Things are progressing quickly so I expect this will be ready in the next week or so.  I'm going to try to post some before and after photos.

After this one I might be hanging it up for a while to work on my game.  However, I do plan on releasing a tour with my courses and 9 hole versions of some of them to use in match play and 4 ball.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2016, 06:52:38 PM »
Just 2 holes left on the Scarpacci Hills renovation project.  Turning out quite nice.  Not much work to do after laying out the final 2 holes so I expect to have this one release by the weekend.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2016, 07:21:34 PM »
All 18 layed out.  Got some odds and ends to do but getting really close.

streamed a play through last night: http://www.twitch.tv/antonioscarpacci

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2016, 08:46:57 PM »
Scarpacci Hills Restoration has been released! 

space-cash