Please help! Where can I find the weekly HB Suggested Tournaments?

• 5 Replies

Wayne72

« on: August 29, 2015, 05:14:54 PM »
Sorry for a stupid question but I can't seem to find any of the HB Suggested Tournaments. I have searched under both Tours and Tournaments with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 06:41:32 PM »
Hi Wayne,
It appears they weren't posted on Friday.  Mitchell has been handling that but he was away for school.  Thanks for the heads up, I will get a message to the studio so someone else can post them.  Hopefully by Monday the latest.

Normally, you just have to go into Tournaments>All Tournaments and they will be right there at the top of page.

Keith

Wayne72

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 09:04:19 PM »
Thanks Keith! My sanity has been saved...at least until I play my next round!

Also, a big thanks to you and all at HB for making this game such a great experience!

Wayne

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 10:20:08 PM »
Thanks Wayne, glad you are enjoying it! 

No one is in the studio over the weekend so unfortunately we may not see the new HB Suggested Tourneys until Monday.

brianfuller75

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 02:33:03 PM »
I have been waiting since Monday for the Suggested Tournaments to appear on the PC. No luck so far! I think someone must have forgotten us. Any chance before we get next weeks tournaments.
An oldie but a goody!

fuzion

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 02:59:16 PM »
They are going to skip this week as the guy who normally does it isn't there at the moment. A new suggested tourney will be up on Weds/Thurs (or whenever they are normally put up).

space-cash