Can't complete full swing

• 3 Replies

TravisC555

« on: September 22, 2015, 11:26:50 AM »
Ever since the September patch it literally takes me 20 tries to make a complete swing. I am using a PS3 controller and everything about the swing was fine before the patch.

Here is what happens: When you move the joystick back to make your back swing, at a random distance into the backswing, the club will snap back to the golf ball and thus you can not complete your swing. I am able to get a fullback swing after trying about 20 times or so moving the joystick slowly back or at regular speed. Here is a topic about it in the support forums: http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=12933.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pubknight

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 11:41:41 AM »
Is the ps3 really a windows compatible controller?
Don't you need some sort of intermediary driver to make it work (aka, a hack?).

If that's the case, I'm not sure you can really expect it to work as designed, since the 'hack' might not be sending the right info in the right way to the game that it needs in order to execute the swing properly.

An Xbox 360 or Xbox one controller will work with native support in Windows.

TravisC555

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 01:28:18 PM »
Yes you need a program to make the PS3 controller work on Windows, but I have always used the PS3 controller ever since I got the TGC in June 2014 it has always worked up until this patch.  And if you look in the thread I linked the OP has the same problem and is using an Xbox controller. So that leads me to believe it is a bug with the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric-H

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 05:22:52 AM »
It is a bug. I'm using the PC version, with a Logitech controller, and I've had the same problem before the patch, and so have others. The big problem I've had since the patch, is not being able to get 100% power like I was before. It's really irritating!

space-cash