Ideas for updates, weather and random flag location

• 8 Replies

ttwii

« on: September 23, 2015, 12:48:51 PM »
Have had the game just 2 days on PS4 and love it lots, the stats are cool and the gameplay nice, it does seem that course creation would be much easier on a pc.
I would like to see additional weather ie rain and also random pin placement on all courses as currently it seems this entails creating duplicates of a course.
Also would like Peter Allis to do the commentary, cross platform play and some official real world courses otherwise its great.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 01:18:16 PM »
Glad to hear you are enjoying it! 

There is rain but it is up to the course designers to set it up in their course.

Don't see Peter Alliss happening for budget reasons alone, not too mention scheduling etc and the same goes for official real world courses as HB does not have the licensing for those courses.  Community members have made some great real world re-creations that are definitely worth playing.  There have been a couple of threads recently will alot of them listed.

I don't see cross platform play ever happening between MS and Sony.  It was a big accomplishment just to be able to get sharing courses across platforms.  Even that had it's limitations as the consoles would not agree to it unless the designers name from other platforms was listed as "TGC Member".

jack d and coke

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 03:50:39 PM »
Would be great if you could alter the weather conditions before teeing off. Time of day, wind, rain etc.
Is this possible?
I'm losing hope of any new multiplayer options or is there any news in the pipeline?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 03:55:50 PM »
Would be great if you could alter the weather conditions before teeing off. Time of day, wind, rain etc.
Is this possible?
I'm losing hope of any new multiplayer options or is there any news in the pipeline?

It's not possible for the users to alter weather, that is all up to the designer of the course.

Regarding MP, this was a response Anthony had posted to a user's questions about it:   "mate, we know you want more multiplayer options and we’re working on them for you. This more than anything needs to be right as they’re harder to fix. I have a build on my machine with more mode and a better way of starting games. But as I’ve always said it’s not an easy thing to do and we need a bit of time. December update is the most likely time you’ll see it."

jack d and coke

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 03:57:06 PM »

Is this possible?

It's not possible for the users to alter weather, that is all up to the designer of the course.

Regarding MP, this was a response Anthony had posted to a user's questions about it:   "mate, we know you want more multiplayer options and we’re working on them for you. This more than anything needs to be right as they’re harder to fix. I have a build on my machine with more mode and a better way of starting games. But as I’ve always said it’s not an easy thing to do and we need a bit of time. December update is the most likely time you’ll see it."
Ok cheers man.

Stan Solo

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 08:08:56 PM »
December update is the most likely time you’ll see it."

Have you just leaked the next update schedule   :)

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 08:13:48 PM »
Anthony talked about that on the stream today.  Looking like it will move to a 3 month schedule for updates.  So December then March.

Stan Solo

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 08:17:21 PM »
Thanks Keith
I will catch up with the stream on youtube.I've seen the link that you posted...Thanks again.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 08:20:31 PM »
You're welcome.  Thanks!

space-cash