Ball stopping on red slopes

• 3 Replies

Brighttail

• GroupMember
« on: September 29, 2015, 03:48:42 PM »
Hey HB.  I have been noticing lately there are times that a ball stops on a red slope.  Let me try and explain the circumstances this happens.

There is a hole, par 3 where the hole is in the middle of the green and there is a huge 5 foot hill behind it.  The slope for 4 feet of this hill is all red so there is a huge slope and change of elevation quickly.

If I hit the ball past the hole and it starts going up the hill but doesn't have enough strength to get to the top of the hill, the ball naturally rolls down as it is supposed to, but not always.  I have noticed that if you hit the hill at a slight angle, lets say ball coming in from the left, the ball will roll up the slope and gently turn to the right, then roll down the hill off towards the right. 

If I hit the slope straight on and the ball is rolling up the hill, not moving left or right, the ball 90% of the time just stops when it runs out of forward momentum.  The result is you are left with a putt in the middle of a red slope.  I'm not sure if this is intentional but it really doesn't make a lot of sense.

I have video I can upload if it is something you want to see, but I was curious if this was something that was intended or just a slight flaw in the mechanics?

Thanks,
BT

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 08:00:08 PM »
Seen this quite a lot. It's annoying.

Can't very well be intended?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighttail

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 01:47:52 PM »
Haven't heard anything yet from HB on this.

HitItLong

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 10:14:18 PM »
Bump, I agree this needs attention.
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

space-cash