Pyates  -  Tye Dunes (3 holes)
33 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 20, 2015, 09:03:43 AM

HB Design Tournament - Nuter41 vs Pyates Voting Poll

• 36 Replies

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2015, 12:15:46 PM »
What??? Who doesn't Love the English?? We Yanks made up with you long ago..Your like our Big Brother who we eventually outgrew & now can beat you in everything...except maybe futball & perhaps rowing  ;+)
Speaking english properly is something you have never quite mastered,every word is NOT pronounced as it is spelled,that being said i must admit to liking americans,you are all over the top crazy & that really appeals to us english..or it does to me.

elgato71

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2015, 12:40:06 PM »
I absolutely Love British History & the history of the Monarchy..so you have a point I suppose lol..I just started watching a new show on FX called The Bastard Executioner..Love it...Outlander on Starz..Loved The Tudors..Can'tget enough of that stuff!

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2015, 01:18:25 PM »
I absolutely Love British History & the history of the Monarchy..so you have a point I suppose lol..I just started watching a new show on FX called The Bastard Executioner..Love it...Outlander on Starz..Loved The Tudors..Can'tget enough of that stuff!
I love american tv..Dexter(brilliant),Fringe(my all time fave),Heroes,Lost,Supernatural,Sons of anarchy,Boardwalk Empire,True Detective,Penny Dreadful,Game of Thrones..love them all.

Phoenix Jay

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2015, 04:16:13 PM »
lol good taste both of you
PSN: Phoenix_Jay    feel free to add me PS4

St Andrews Old Course.
The Crater CC (HB Design Contest) Thurs/Fri
The Crater CC (HB Design Contest) Sat/Sun

elgato71

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »
Well, this was my final matchup I had to decide on..and I really wanted too forgive nuter for his #3 design decision because he has such fantastic creativity and style... But ultimately pyates course was just so solid that I couldn't justify not voting for it..Anything less and I'm putting nuter through & looking forward to what he comes up with next..In the end pyates just had no chinks in his armour.. Congrats to you both, you made it a really tough decision..

THERAYaka

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2015, 12:03:14 PM »
Another tough one. Can this one be a tie? If not I give my vote to George. The little extra touches is what put it over.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

pyates

• GroupMember
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2015, 03:25:20 PM »

Another tough one. Can this one be a tie? If not I give my vote to George. The little extra touches is what put it over.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Nooooo!  Tie definitely tie ;)... Guess that's no vote right :)!!!

In terms of extra touches, the dunes were quite a bit of work :), but I went for the risky play where I haven't shown my whole hand at once. I've left gaps in the scenery etc for the upcoming holes and set the general scene rather than throwing down everything at once. We'll see if it pays off! Looking forward to seeing the results and the new matchups.

Good luck nuter mate :)
Full Courses:
Sandy Foot Links (TGCTLive Olympic Entry)
Royal Brumby
Tye Dunes II
Tye Dunes
Marazion Golf Club
University Links (TGCT 2015 Open Championship)

space-cash