ADX321  -  Sawbuck Golf Club (3 hole)
19 (35.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: October 20, 2015, 08:59:25 AM

HB Design Tournament - BeamerCA vs ADX321

• 40 Replies

THERAYaka

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2015, 01:56:27 PM »
Honestly, for me, I view this matchup as a tie. If ties aren't allowed Skye Island gets the win by a slight margin.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 08:56:35 PM »
congrats - this went exactly how I expected it to

Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

scampi00

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2015, 08:58:32 PM »
I was surprised it wasn't closer.
Latest Courses
The Javelina Grand
Pumpkin Ridge
White Knuckle Beach
The Little John
Grey Raven G.C.
Saxony Golf Club

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2015, 09:02:34 PM »

I'm not

I say what I think and people don't like that - If I'd have entered the best course, which I did not, I'd have still lost even to wagtunes course lol

Not to take anything away from Beamers course - happy he's moving on because I would not have finished it anyway.

Once wagtunes got in this thread I was done caring anyway.

When someone who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about gets a podium - it sorta ruins the experience.

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

wagtunes

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »

I'm not

I say what I think and people don't like that - If I'd have entered the best course, which I did not, I'd have still lost even to wagtunes course lol

Not to take anything away from Beamers course - happy he's moving on because I would not have finished it anyway.

Once wagtunes got in this thread I was done caring anyway.

When someone who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about gets a podium - it sorta ruins the experience.

Were you born a jackass or did you get like this over time?

I'm not going to be anybody's door mat here. If you have a problem with me, take it up with the mods. I've done nothing wrong but you've got a bug up your ass and I won't stand for it.

Are we clear?

Cally

• GroupMember
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2015, 09:37:14 PM »
+1

C'mon, This is a game get over it, I lost but I'm not crying or blaming anyone else. We are only doing this to have fun.
Keep designing as we still enjoy your contributions to the community

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2015, 10:01:57 PM »
+1

C'mon, This is a game get over it, I lost but I'm not crying or blaming anyone else. We are only doing this to have fun.
Keep designing as we still enjoy your contributions to the community

I'm not crying lol

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

Bilko57

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2015, 08:30:09 PM »
He might say he's never designing again and wants his courses not to be played. Then ban himself. Oh hang he has already done that , how long did that self imposed lifetime ban last . Get over it and grow up, saying you weren't going to finish it anyway is pathetic. Lose with grace.  Get over it you lost to a better course. Well done Beamer you totally deserve this.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:45:08 PM by Bilko57 »

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2015, 10:31:12 PM »
He might say he's never designing again and wants his courses not to be played. Then ban himself. Oh hang he has already done that , how long did that self imposed lifetime ban last . Get over it and grow up, saying you weren't going to finish it anyway is pathetic. Lose with grace.  Get over it you lost to a better course. Well done Beamer you totally deserve this.

Except none of that actually happened

I didn't want my courses on TGC Tours due to a fundamental difference with how they do some things involving known cheaters and their course selection process.  I politely asked them to take my courses off their course list... a simple request that I only made public once they refused.

I stopped posting on the forum due to my only nephew dying of a drug overdose and being affected by it.

Not that it's any of your business.

Carry on with more lies if you want

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

Rob Landon80

• tgctours.com bitches
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2015, 02:18:47 AM »

I didn't want my courses on TGC Tours due to a fundamental difference with how they do some things involving known cheaters and their course selection process.  I politely asked them to take my courses off their course list... a simple request that I only made public once they refused.

I stopped posting on the forum due to my only nephew dying of a drug overdose and being affected by it.

Sorry to here that ADX same thing happened to my cousin a few years ago not a nice thing for the family to deal with, my thoughts are with you and your family.

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2015, 08:53:28 AM »

Sorry to here that ADX same thing happened to my cousin a few years ago not a nice thing for the family to deal with, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks - Not fishing for sympathy everyone has loss in their life unfortunately

Just wanted to make sure someone telling lies was corrected

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

space-cash