HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« on: October 19, 2015, 08:51:32 PM »
UrsinaArctica = Rheindelta GC

FriendBOMBER = Pelikila Golf Club
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 08:46:34 PM by HB_KeithC »

Mayfield 53

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 10:39:56 AM »
Congratulations Ursina ,  and good luck in this round .

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 11:16:22 AM »
Thanks.
Gratz and good luck to all, in our out. To finish or not to finish, THAT's the question....  ;)  Looking forward to lots of good courses beeing published out of this event.

Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 05:00:40 PM »
Rheindelta GC (6 holes) published.

Local Rule #2: Players hitting their ball of T 5 into the frontal water hazard are encouraged to use the compulsary dropping area at the entrence of fw 5 by adding 1 stroke penalty.
Chris

wagtunes

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 05:21:47 PM »

Local Rule #2: Players hitting their ball of T 5 into the frontal water hazard are encouraged to use the compulsary dropping area at the entrence of fw 5 by adding 1 stroke penalty.

I'm starting to get a better feel for what makes a well designed course and this is a well designed course. Lots of attention to detail here. The theme itself and lighting aren't my personal favorites (I like a softer look) but this was very well done. Shot -3 which isn't bad.

I know the course you're going up against, one I originally had lots of trouble with and didn't vote for, but now that I'm understanding all of this a lot better thanks to the help I've gotten here, I think you're in for a real battle this round. Bomber's course, visually, I think has the edge. Play wise, it's harder so the vote is going to be determined by how goes with looks over scoring or who values a harder course over an easier one, which yours clearly is.

Quite honestly, if I had to bet on the outcome of this one, I couldn't. I really don't know who's going to take this.

Waiting to see what Bomber comes up with his next 3.

elgato71

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 08:06:08 PM »
Ursina, this is the course where you stand on the 1st tee & say..."Meh"...And then from that hole on it takes off like a Bat out of Hell..And doesn't look back apparently ..The par 3's are my favorite in the competition so far..Pure Gems..Falling hard for this course bro...And who is your competitor ?? Oh just FriendBomber._Good Grief man!!

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 01:54:14 PM »

Fabulous Ursina,def my fave so far,love the greens are receptive to wedges,exactly what a course should be like.

friendBOMBER

• GroupMember
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 07:55:24 PM »
got the fourth hole done today... two more to go! Posted a fly by of it on my XB1 friends activity feed.
Check out all my course's, listed in the OP of my "friendBOMBER's course catalog" thread in TGC2019 completed courses:

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=29412.msg351275#msg351275

pyates

• GroupMember
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 06:42:15 PM »
Was going to wait until you both had published before commenting but have to say Ursina, your course is gorgeous.  It's definitely among my favourites/most feared :).  I thought it was great from first round but the additions are excellent.  No meh feeling for me, feel like really nice natural golf holes.  Will be an excellent tour course I'm sure when completed
Full Courses:
Sandy Foot Links (TGCTLive Olympic Entry)
Royal Brumby
Tye Dunes II
Tye Dunes
Marazion Golf Club
University Links (TGCT 2015 Open Championship)

friendBOMBER

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 08:40:36 PM »
5 is done and am laying down the fairway on 6... hopefully I can get some time tonight to work on it!
Check out all my course's, listed in the OP of my "friendBOMBER's course catalog" thread in TGC2019 completed courses:

pyates

• GroupMember
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 08:58:06 PM »

5 is done and am laying down the fairway on 6... hopefully I can get some time tonight to work on it!

Just reminded me of your first 3 holes.  I loved those also... This here is one awesome matchup! Probably 2 of, if not the best, from 1st round. This is going to be tough I'm pretty sure.
Full Courses:
Sandy Foot Links (TGCTLive Olympic Entry)
Royal Brumby
Tye Dunes II
Tye Dunes
Marazion Golf Club
University Links (TGCT 2015 Open Championship)

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2015, 01:06:43 AM »
Thanks for the comments.  8)
Realy looking forward the friendBombers next holes, the first 3 holes are simply spectactular.  :)
Chris

friendBOMBER

• GroupMember
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2015, 11:04:58 AM »
Alright, worked late into the night and finally finished the next three holes. "Pelikila Golf Club (6 holes)" now published.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:34:27 PM by friendBOMBER »

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2015, 11:28:54 AM »
Beautifull  :)
Chris

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2015, 12:07:15 PM »
I hope this proves there are impartial voters out there..fB is on my friend list but its ursina for me..just such a playable course & that is the clincher 4 me..planting & all that great looking stuff means nothing to me..i only look where i want the ball to land every shot..im not the best player or ever will be..but fairway..green..or maybe fairway..fairway..green with some rough & bunkers along the way is how i play..i dont care what it looks like.

space-cash