4 days

• 7 Replies

Royps4209

« on: October 22, 2015, 08:00:14 AM »
Ok ,,,, i have  a full 4 days off 18 months in a s##### hole being shot at i want to play this game stop moaning about crap this swing that belive me its not that important the staff are not idiots they will sort it out . Hms Sgt3cass ThompsonNo 13875660 Royal Marine  42 commando name rank number look me up if you have any thing thing to say so please 4 days just be happy 4days not lng

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 08:34:00 AM »
huh?
Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

Stan Solo

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 10:53:10 AM »
w t f  ?

Pubknight

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 11:43:35 AM »
He's military.
Has 4 days leave after an 18 month tour of duty.
Wants to play the game.
Tired of people bitching about the game on the forums.

Royps4209 - First off, thank you for your service.
Second - ignore the forums... just enjoy the game.  There is a heck of a lot to enjoy.

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 11:50:30 AM »
Ok ,,,, i have  a full 4 days off 18 months in a s##### hole being shot at i want to play this game stop moaning about crap this swing that belive me its not that important the staff are not idiots they will sort it out . Hms Sgt3cass ThompsonNo 13875660 Royal Marine  42 commando name rank number look me up if you have any thing thing to say so please 4 days just be happy 4days not lng

Thank you for your military service. However, these forums are here to give feedback on the game and discuss ways to improve the game, so I respectfully decline your request to not give feedback and discuss this game rationally which is what these forums are for.

Have fun with your 4 days and if I were you, I would not waste those days here in the forums.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 02:13:16 PM »

Last time I checked you don't have to first read this forum before you are allowed to tee off

Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

Dusty Roads

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 02:31:12 PM »

Last time I checked you don't have to first read this forum before you are allowed to tee off

But you may get teed off if you read the forums first

rdh

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 02:17:56 PM »
He's military.
Has 4 days leave after an 18 month tour of duty.
Wants to play the game.
Tired of people bitching about the game on the forums.

Royps4209 - First off, thank you for your service.
Second - ignore the forums... just enjoy the game.  There is a heck of a lot to enjoy.

You must be either an interpreter or a close friend of his to have been able to decipher that!

space-cash