Pete Dyed Golfer Utopian Resort

• 5 Replies

Colinmafia

• Maker of Enjoyable Easy to play RCR look-a-likies
« on: October 22, 2015, 10:56:51 AM »
all 18 finished ready for play watch the fly over guide note the first 3 holes Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndh--DH3c2o

wagtunes

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 03:57:46 PM »
all 18 finished ready for play watch the fly over guide note the first 3 holes Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndh--DH3c2o

Well, I finally got around to playing this. I see you redid the first 3 holes.

I don't even know where to begin with this.

The course is a masterpiece of design work as far as originality goes. It's fantasy without being stupid fantasy. It reminded me of a roller coaster ride.

The 18th hole was a bit of a disappointment. I don't mind the 111 foot drop but the problem is, if you don't allow the interface to do the whole aerial view, which I don't because it takes too much time, there is no way to tell where the fairway is. So I had to shoot blindly and guess and ended up in the water. That ultimately resulted in a bogie for the hole and a +1 for the round. Next time of course I'll know to try to make note fo where the fairway is on the fly over.

I gave the course an 8 on originality. I'm not sure I'd want to play it again. It was just a little too nerve wracking for my tastes but I can't deny it is a work of art.

It's a shame you didn't start with the 3 holes as they are now. I think you'd still be in this fighting for a share of the finals as it is really one of the best courses out there in spite of the 18th hole.

Well done.

Acrilix

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 04:42:42 PM »
The 18th hole was a bit of a disappointment. I don't mind the 111 foot drop but the problem is, if you don't allow the interface to do the whole aerial view, which I don't because it takes too much time, there is no way to tell where the fairway is. So I had to shoot blindly and guess and ended up in the water. That ultimately resulted in a bogie for the hole and a +1 for the round. Next time of course I'll know to try to make note fo where the fairway is on the fly over.

You do realise you can change camera views for shots in TGC at any time by clicking one of the analog sticks?
Very useful for extreme downhill shots.
My last 7 courses (newest first):
Binyon Peak
McGonagall Golf Club
Lovelace Bay
Swinburne Forest GC
Brackenridge Nine by Acrilix
Drayton Lakes
Chudleigh Golf Club

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 05:06:21 PM »

It's a shame you didn't start with the 3 holes as they are now. I think you'd still be in this fighting for a share of the finals as it is really one of the best courses out there in spite of the 18th hole.

i disagree by over 9,000

perhaps you just havnt played many courses.

i will....

wagtunes

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 05:06:57 PM »

You do realise you can change camera views for shots in TGC at any time by clicking one of the analog sticks?
Very useful for extreme downhill shots.

I;m still working out all the controls. I don't yet know how to do all the views.

Colinmafia

• Maker of Enjoyable Easy to play RCR look-a-likies
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 03:38:05 PM »
Thanks Wagtunes try my new one Shangri La Golf & Climbing Club enter via verticle shaft :0)

space-cash