Courses created

• 7 Replies

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« on: April 17, 2014, 01:34:41 PM »
I think the forum needs a courses created forum so that people can post screen shots or videos of the courses that they created. Since the forum only has a spot for the course creator it would save that forum to be just about the creator.

Also since the game itself does not have an option to give a description of their course, this forum would allow the creator to talk about their course and receive feedback on how to make it better or get feedback on what they did right.
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 11:16:36 PM »
Good idea!

Just call the forum, "Courses".  ;)

-MERACE
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:50:38 AM by MERACE »

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 11:36:19 PM »
I meant its own stand alone Forum like general, course creator and then one called courses...oh well was worth a shot lol
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

coldsoul

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 02:53:05 AM »
I meant its own stand alone Forum like general, course creator and then one called courses...oh well was worth a shot lol

I am totally on board was thinking about this today could give a course tour, what the course is paying homage to etc... I spent the last 2.5 hours making hole 1 of Morgan creek not perfect but getting close. I see the course taking at least 3-4 months to build. My hey come look at me post should probably be in the hey come look at me section of the forum not settled in with other topics.

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 06:52:31 AM »

I am totally on board was thinking about this today could give a course tour, what the course is paying homage to etc... I spent the last 2.5 hours making hole 1 of Morgan creek not perfect but getting close. I see the course taking at least 3-4 months to build. My hey come look at me post should probably be in the hey come look at me section of the forum not settled in with other topics.

I have 3 holes KINDA done for my course. I had issues installing steam and having it work due to my wireless card (weird i know) so I completed the three holes in like 3.5 hours? I tried to take everything off the course and start from scrach and had the brilliant idea of well I am going to place trees one by one...yea that got old quick on the first hole lol
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 01:51:48 AM »

I think I was agreeing with you.  :)

-MERACE

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 06:07:38 AM »
i think i just have trouble reading lol
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 02:17:33 PM »
Just to chime in and give my two cents.. I would like for HB to offer something online for guys like me who don't own the game yet and want to see all the courses named with their descriptions.  As time moves forward and I wait for the game to released on the ps4 I would like to see the # of courses available and read their ratings...
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

space-cash