17 (42.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

HB Design Tournament Rd 3 - McMulligans Oaks vs Whonnock Lake Golf Club

• 61 Replies

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« on: November 02, 2015, 08:26:46 PM »
Rlandon80 = McMulligans Oaks (9 hole)

Crazycanuck1985 = Whonnock Lake Golf Club (9 Hole)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:37:44 PM by HB_KeithC »

Rob Landon80

• tgctours.com bitches
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 06:01:59 AM »
Good luck Andre you'll need it ;)

Not :)

Crazycanuck1985

• GroupMember
    • TGCToursTV Twitch Channel
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 01:13:20 AM »
Whonnock Lake Golf Club (9 Hole) is published.

wagtunes

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 12:35:50 PM »

Well, what can I say? Absolutely near flawless. When this course is done I am adding it to my favorites and playing it again. I am going to study this one when I attempt to make my next course. Too bad you didn't do a video of you creating this one. I would have loved to have seen it.

On another note, I recently played one of your courses in a recent TGC Tours. I didn't do very well. Course was a tough one. Had me pulling my hair out of my head. So glad I will never have to play it again. LOL.

I am wondering if it is one of your earlier courses because it just didn't seem to have your style. It was rather sparse and ordinary looking, at least in comparison to this gem. The layout was certainly challenging but it just didn't have the aesthetics of this course. Sorry I don't remember the name of the course but it was in the last week or two.

Anyway, good luck in this round, though I don't think you're going to need it.

Crazycanuck1985

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 01:14:20 PM »

Well, what can I say? Absolutely near flawless. When this course is done I am adding it to my favorites and playing it again. I am going to study this one when I attempt to make my next course. Too bad you didn't do a video of you creating this one. I would have loved to have seen it.

On another note, I recently played one of your courses in a recent TGC Tours. I didn't do very well. Course was a tough one. Had me pulling my hair out of my head. So glad I will never have to play it again. LOL.

I am wondering if it is one of your earlier courses because it just didn't seem to have your style. It was rather sparse and ordinary looking, at least in comparison to this gem. The layout was certainly challenging but it just didn't have the aesthetics of this course. Sorry I don't remember the name of the course but it was in the last week or two.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really struggling getting this theme to look the way I want it, but I'm fairly happy with the first nine. Curious as to which course you played of mine that was sparse and ordinary looking.

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 01:23:20 PM »
Could not fault it,the 3 new holes back up the first 6,very playable,great stuff.

wagtunes

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 02:20:49 PM »

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really struggling getting this theme to look the way I want it, but I'm fairly happy with the first nine. Curious as to which course you played of mine that was sparse and ordinary looking.

I found it. It was Pebble Beach Links. I guess by definition of a Links course, it's not going to be filled with trees and shrubs and stuff like your other courses, correct? Relative to this course, it is pretty sparse. But the design, on a play level, is excellent and very challenging. Gave me a hell of a time.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 02:22:40 PM »
Pebble Beach (blacks) was designed by friendBOMBER.

wagtunes

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »

Interesting, because it says right on the tour By CrazyCanuck.

I can take a screen print if you like.

Crazycanuck1985

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 02:29:10 PM »

That means I created the tour. I post the tours for TGCTours each week. This doesn't mean that I made the courses, it just means I created the event.

ChiefBanks

• President & Founder of Champions United C.C.
    • Champions United Country Club
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 02:29:57 PM »
C.C. Member  VS. C.C. Member  Gonna be interesting !

wagtunes

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 03:48:21 PM »

That means I created the tour. I post the tours for TGCTours each week. This doesn't mean that I made the courses, it just means I created the event.

Ah, okay. I knew this course wasn't yours. I know you're style and this wasn't it. So how do I find out who actually made the course? Where is that information? It's not there when you start the tour.

Phoenix Jay

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 04:29:32 PM »
this will be a very close vote, both are top class courses and good enough to win but i wont play canucks till the other is ready.
PSN: Phoenix_Jay    feel free to add me PS4

St Andrews Old Course.
The Crater CC (HB Design Contest) Thurs/Fri
The Crater CC (HB Design Contest) Sat/Sun

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2015, 07:16:19 PM »

Ah, okay. I knew this course wasn't yours. I know you're style and this wasn't it. So how do I find out who actually made the course? Where is that information? It's not there when you start the tour.

they just told you

Friendbomber made it

And it's the most famous golf course in the United States

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:20:52 PM by ADX321 »
Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

wagtunes

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2015, 07:37:56 PM »

they just told you

Friendbomber made it

And it's the most famous golf course in the United States

You're supposed to be ignoring me Please do so. Thanks.

space-cash