Online Multiplayer with multiple users on one PS4?

• 4 Replies

DBF104

« on: November 18, 2015, 12:27:15 PM »
I've been playing TGC since day one, and last week my daughter bought and started playing EA Rory golf with her friends and I bought her TGC so we could play together.  She was at home last night and we tried to play together along with her boyfriend (both users on one PS4) and although I saw both users on the PS4 in my Active Friends list and invited both, only one was able to join.

Does the game not allow multiple users at one PS4 to play on-line at the same time?  If not, this really stinks, if so, what were we doing wrong that didn't bring in both players?  I'd hate to have to buy EA Rory to play golf with them!  Help!

HunterofVeritas

• I slice 95% of my hooks.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 12:46:43 PM »
I've attempted to play online 2 users on one xbox with similar results.  I do not think the game supports this.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 04:11:07 PM »
I have seen guys do it on XB1 from videos they have recorded. You can see 4 guys playing with live next to their names. I am sure if you can do turn base though with more than one.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2109 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

HunterofVeritas

• I slice 95% of my hooks.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 04:37:08 PM »
I have seen guys do it on XB1 from videos they have recorded. You can see 4 guys playing with live next to their names. I am sure if you can do turn base though with more than one.

Ah, I see where the disconnect is.  I misstated what I said before.  I was able to have a friend join me in an online game, but the other person (across the country) could not see his ball, live or otherwise, but could see me.  The game allows multiple to play, but I do not think it transfers all guests across the interwebs for others to see. 

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 07:13:29 PM »
At the moment, you cannot create multiple profiles on the same console.  It is something we would like to add though.

space-cash