Brushes for everything

• 6 Replies

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« on: April 18, 2014, 06:57:59 AM »
I do not mind the different brushes for greens and bunkers and all of that, what i would like to see is the ability to make more changes to the brush size. i like how you can make the brush bigger, but you cannot make it skinnier and that sometimes would be very beneficial.  this way rather than using a corner of a bigger brush i can use a skinny version of. I would find this useful in shaping the greens especially

Hope that made sense
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

coldsoul

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 12:14:23 PM »
Agreed and I am going to high jack your thread to add I would love a tree/bush brush. Like the elevation brush gives you a circle to plant a whole Forrest or group of bushes- would save a ton of time. I see using it then adding additional trees as needed but planting tree by tree when you need 100s is a little silly.

xusemagru

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 12:31:48 PM »
Yes cuz i have literally added 500 some trees to this damn course lol or the ability to choose the amount of trees, hills, water PER hole
Courses Created:

Hunters Ridge C.C.
Magru National C.C.
Magru Canyon

Dazmaniac

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 01:19:26 PM »
Agree. some form of 'bulk planting' of trees would be a nice addition, without having to rely on the circular gauge for more/less trees.

Also fairways need a similar option to greens and bunkers so that areas of fairway can be added to a hole. The features that currently exist regards applying fairway texture a re a little limited.

Kamshaft

• Graphic Designer - Game lover
    • XboxAddict.com
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 02:17:41 PM »
There are two type of brushes I'd like to see.  A smoothing (Bluring) brush, to remove all the funky bumps.  And a hill brush, a gradient basically.  And the ability to stretch a brush disproportionally.
--

Courses Created
----------------------
Twin Oak Islands Links Golf Club
Knotty Pines Golf Club
Rattlesnake Canyon Golf Club
Sharp Lake Executive Golf Club
Swan Hills Golf Club

coldsoul

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 04:34:23 PM »
There are two type of brushes I'd like to see.  A smoothing (Bluring) brush, to remove all the funky bumps.  And a hill brush, a gradient basically.  And the ability to stretch a brush disproportionally.

+1 on both.

I definitely want more than to set trees per hole I want a circle, so I can still choose where they go.

LordSavvart

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 08:34:34 PM »
They have said that there are many features missing in the creator so I'm sure more changes will happen.

space-cash