World Matchplay Champion

• 3 Replies

Daddyjules

• GroupMember
« on: December 14, 2015, 02:41:01 PM »
Thinking to create an idea now we have matchplay where we have a champion for each console.
The Champion has to play x amount of title matches each week/month to consider himself worthy and if he doesnt play enough he can get stripped of his title :) so basically it will work similar to how the unofficial world football championship works if u dont no wtf that is, check it out www.ufwc.co.uk uruguay are currently the champions its pretty cool. Anyway so basically every matchplay the champ plays is a title match. others can request a match to take the title off them and the challenger always picks the course. Every title match result will be recorded and the champion info will always be there to see who we need to contact for a title match. Im no good at organising any of this however i really like the idea :) see what u guys think. Obviously id have to be in the very first title match for either xbox/pc as its my idea :) what u think?

burton31cat

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 02:48:03 PM »
Let's do it!

smurfblade1988

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 02:52:06 PM »
Cool idea...wud need alot of admin work per platform.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

Colinmafia

• Maker of Enjoyable Easy to play RCR look-a-likies
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 03:08:39 PM »
no matchplay or 4 ball stats. are tracked i believe as a match can finish before the 18th the course would not gain a complete play why not implement ghost stats to play online match play and 4 ball then they could bring in skins etc, at a later date

space-cash