Viking Weald Golf Resort

• 38 Replies

Antiparosjez

« on: January 09, 2016, 03:04:13 PM »
At just over 7000 yards this new Rustic themed course hopefully will make you think and consider what to hit off the tee. There are a few shorter par 4's here and the par 5's are all 3 shots to the green unless you have the wind helping. Vic's pics to come hopefully (he's the best) but please if you give it a go enjoy!
Domino Sands Man of Kent Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden

Ramjet36

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 03:23:32 PM »
I always need to give your courses a go Anti, although they usually spank my scoring average a bit.  I'll catch this one tonight.
Courses created:   PS4  ID:  RAMJET-36
Peppers Point
Lamp Lighter Harbor

Antiparosjez

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 03:33:52 PM »
Your latest is the toughest you've designed in my opinion Ram.
 People will score low on this if they have good course management and hole 1 is a simple birdie every time. Spent ages on the design of this one and tried to do some new different things I'm not seeing elsewhere so hopefully we'll both get some plays this time!
Domino Sands Man of Kent Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 08:38:42 PM »

Looks great Jeremy, looking forward to playing this......Cheers....

Ramjet36

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 12:04:33 AM »
Great course my friend.  Loved the overhanging tree branches on the 2nd tee.  Liked the tee off looks on just about all the holes in fact.  Greens are putting friendly.  14th hole was one of my favorites. Get out there guys and enjoy.
Peppers Point
Lamp Lighter Harbor

Leadbelly

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 04:01:08 AM »
I enjoyed your course, and had a fun time playing it. I was stuck under a tree and all I could was chop it out, then I had 196 yards to the green. I got it up and down for par, I will remember that one.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 03:47:49 PM »
Thanks for the pics again Vic, very much appreciated. Theme looks so real

bigtee

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 06:40:48 PM »
Real nice course. Enjoyed the round. There's alot to like throughout.

set my path

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 06:49:00 PM »
Really lovely course this, plays and looks great. Highly recommended!
My latest courses:
Panamint Park
The Pyratone Club
The Whitefang
NGLA - The National
Idanha Ridge Golf Club
Kipahulu Reserve

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 08:07:31 PM »
Liked it a lot
Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

Antiparosjez

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 04:10:24 AM »
Thanks guys

Ramjet36

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 11:43:20 PM »
Forgot to mention how much I liked the detail you put into, and the look, of the pathways between each hole.  Really gave it a nice visual and a feel that I was on a real course.  Nice work!
Peppers Point
Lamp Lighter Harbor

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 11:57:14 PM »
Fired this up and liked what I saw.  Unfortunately I couldn't hit 100% on any shot on the first hole.  Tried on 3 different occasions. 

Will definitely give it another go, always enjoy playing your courses. 

Judging by the scores it doesn't appear like anybody else is having swing issues  :o

Antiparosjez

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2016, 04:38:03 AM »
That's a shame Scarp, hope issue is resolved quickly for you. I've been amazed by some of the scoring as I thought this one was tough! I struggled to make par in the strong wind but went 9 under in the calm. Don't want to ratchet up the difficulty any further as think it would end up with the whiff of fantasy if I'm not careful!

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2016, 03:25:25 PM »
Very nice course' with the fairway firmness it makes you think a few times off the tee on what to hit..

https://youtu.be/cB2A67aZSVI
Lian Li 011 Dynamic Case
i9 9900k 4.5Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H150i Pro RGB(AIO)
Aorus Master Z390 m-board
16Gb Corsair Pro Vengeance RGB Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

space-cash