performance loss on PC side

• 47 Replies

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2016, 02:52:20 AM »
Just a quickie.....i've seen a pretty significant increase in FPS, since upgrade to 364.72 driver..

Hey, the game runs great for me..BUT, there definitely has been an increase with this driver...sayin'..

ErnieTheWels

• GroupMember
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2016, 03:56:18 PM »
little increase yes, but still not where it was. bout 30 fps from tee,while flying 40 to 60 and with reaching green drops back to 20 fps . overfly 15 to 20 fps .
my rig : amd phenom II black edition quadcore 3.4 GHz -8 GByte ram - Nvidia 660 GTX

Brighttail

• GroupMember
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2016, 09:30:08 PM »
i dont want to post this,but it starts to get get a serious problem : before september update i played following settings 1920x1080 , high settings, detaillevel 3 , 200 tress ,distance 1500 and got between 35 and 45 fps stable. after that update i noticed a small drop in fps between 5 and 10 fps. i updated all my drivers and tried to switch to 32 bit version of TGC, but no help . then december update followed and the fps loss became serious and i had to switch to medium settings, detaillevel 1, trees 100 and distance somewhere around 500,even switched waterquality to 1 which looks really ugly, but i rarely get over 25 fps ,most times,especially while overflyview fps drop under 20 !!. 3 days ago i decided to change OS to win 10 64bit and updated EVERY driver possible. OS runs smooth,everything works fine, tested TGC, but NO progress,still no performance ingame. tried several other games and noticed a performance PLUS in EVERY game i tried. so my summary is : there is a problem with the engine or tgc software which really ruins the game experience. there are more grphic glitches since september update like weird behaving shadows, suddenly appearing black dots and the most disturbing is the suddenly appearing flashing picture for a short second ,then normal picture again.

PLEAS HB , this NEEDS to be adressed,same as the amd graphic crashes that ruin close to every match as the player that has this problem is urged to restart, match is immediatly killed.if any logs, system infos are needed feel free to contact me.

Do you have a graphics card and monitor with G-sync? Is it turned on?  If so go into the game under Display and turn OFF v-sync.  It can cause problems and they shouldn't be run together.

space-cash