Adamhill413

Course Portfolio:
Adam Hill International
Sandy Knee Golf Club
Bushwolf Rise Golf Club
COMING SOON: Shimmering Creek GC

Ram DCFC

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 08:09:55 AM »
This is a lovely course that deserves more plays, it's fun,looks great and gives you an option of multiple shots along the way.Fine work sir.

pyates

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 07:18:40 PM »
My review from the 3 Hole Showcase Contest: Series 1 Tour 3

Adam Hill - The Tour Club - Championship ( Holes 10, 11 & 17 )
Forums: HB TGCT TGCT Course Page
Fairways: Medium Greens: Medium Firm, Medium Speed

I decided I'd also try and play the full courses this time around where I hadn't already.  Thoroughly enjoyed my round.  The course is challenging but fair with some excellent undulating greens.  I'm not a fan of the tropical theme for reasons I can't put my finger on, but for a tropical course it's definitely one of the better ones and the planting is excellent.

The first of the showcase holes has a very pretty divide in the fairway, it is definitely worth taking on when downwind as it gives you a nice short shot in for birdie.  Not an easy drive though either way.

The second has a nice wide fairway which looks nice from the tee. With the well placed bunkers you will find that depending on the wind the best line changes significantly.  What I liked best is that if you do get a shot at the par 5 in 2 then the green is setup very well to reward the accurately placed shot running onto the green, with the tier there ready to slow the ball up. However it also feeds the ball to the right meaning it can just as easily take your shot away from the hole... like that a lot :)

We finish up on a nice longish par 3.  The water long and right is very well done, the sculpting is just right in terms of sloping meaning that you only see the rock texture and the shallow water looks natural. The only exception being the little island of grass beyond the green.  It looks like it is mowed grass, I'd either raise up or down to give it the rocky texture, or plant something there.le island of grass beyond the green... Looks mowed, I'd either

All in all, excellent greens, well presented and will make the golfer think to get a good score.  Well worth a full round
Full Courses:
Sandy Foot Links (TGCTLive Olympic Entry)
Royal Brumby
Tye Dunes II
Tye Dunes
Marazion Golf Club
University Links (TGCT 2015 Open Championship)

space-cash