So after my 6 month break.....

• 4 Replies

pAter

« on: January 27, 2016, 11:37:11 AM »
I decided to try TGC after 6 months away to see if any of the old issues were fixed.

1)  Game still crashes on exit.

2) Still cannot play in window mode at 1920x1080 resolution without the edges of the window spilling off the screen.

3)  Still cannot do anything on another monitor without the game pausing/freezing.

pAter

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:00:03 AM »
I decided to try TGC after 6 months away to see if any of the old issues were fixed.

1)  Game still crashes on exit.

2) Still cannot play in window mode at 1920x1080 resolution without the edges of the window spilling off the screen.

3)  Still cannot do anything on another monitor without the game pausing/freezing.

Bahaha.

No replies to my comments.

No fixes to the bugs.

Nice to see the Devs don't give a **** anymore.

pAter

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 01:39:30 PM »
Still wondering why something so simple....like not being able to play in Window mode properly hasn't been fixed.  This isnt a new concept.   Pretty much EVERY game out right now has proper Window mode/Borderless fullscreen.

*knock knock....HELLO DEVS!   You guys care about your work anymore?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:48:56 PM by pAter »

RockManDan

• GroupMember
  • Without Great Courses There Can Be No Great Golf
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 02:29:50 PM »
I would say off hand that the problem could be with your TV/Monitor.  There is an adjustment for screen size on either of those on the TV/Monitor itself.  You might want to play around with that.  I had the same problem and this fixed it.  Good luck.
i9 9900k 8 Core 5.O GHz. 
Asus ROG STRIX Z390 E Gaming.
64 GB DDR4 3600 RAM
2X Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB m2 RAID level 0
EVGA GTX 1080 SC. Windows 10 64 Bit
Rosewill Hive 1000W PSU

pAter

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 06:19:04 PM »
I would say off hand that the problem could be with your TV/Monitor.  There is an adjustment for screen size on either of those on the TV/Monitor itself.  You might want to play around with that.  I had the same problem and this fixed it.  Good luck.

The problem is not with my monitor, lol.  I have 109 games in my steam library, all of them work no problem except TGC.    The game in Windowed mode bleeds into the other 2 monitors,  I have to use 3rd party programs and resize the game window to 1890x990...  so ridiculous.

The other bug, which is related to playing this game in Windowed mode is that when I click on one of my other monitors the TGC game Pauses. lol.  If I made a shot and click to another screen the game just freezes where it is until I click back to it.  This is especially frustrating when playing with friends in Multiplayer or having 3 other ghosts with me.  It effectively means I cannot do any sort of multitasking whilst playing a round of golf.    So stupid.   I reported this almost a year ago and have never had anyone address it. 

Looking through some of the other bug reports, it's pretty obvious that the devs have moved on to other things and are no longer bothering fixing problems anymore.   Pretty sad.  Needless to say, I'll no longer support HB studios in future games. 

space-cash