Author Topic: TeeToGreens.com Update  (Read 2662 times)

TeeToGreens.com

• GroupMember
    • TeeToGreens.com
TeeToGreens.com Update
« on: February 14, 2016, 05:27:20 PM »
We made some adjustments this week.
1) In case you lose your login Info and can not login we set up a remember format we think is very easy to use and remember. Again TeeToGreens.com will never send emails to anyone and the reason we ask for email Info at sign up is just in case we do start a news letter the member will be able to get those news letters with little issue other than that you can simply put in any email if you wish.

2) Voting Booth: The voting booth is used for Tournament play and it`s feed back from it`s poll will be used to see which course the members would like to play in the upcoming weeks/seasons of play. It`s a quick yes/no vote and there is a totally different survey/poll on each course that members can put in great detail on how the course plays, looks and their general  opinion of the course. To find the link scroll to Courses and "Vote On A Course" OR Club House - Tournament Schedule - "Vote On A Course"

I like to give huge Props to Starliner640 for just taking a few minutes here are there to look over a few links on the site. I`m a one person show so I try not to miss things but it happens!  Your Help Starliner640 makes a difference! Thank you Mate 😊

Small note about Flash/Shockwave on web sites. At the main page(http://www.TeeToGreens.com) Top right of the page you will see a mini movie of sorts Flash has a tendency of caching and it will not refresh as it should.  A real pain for web designers. A simple Ctrl+R on your key board will force the refresh of your browser. As for PS4 I can not speak for but I do know Adobe Flash does not support configurations for Xbox 360/One so you will see default pics/sounds for those Flash files... Sorry!

Any feed back rather it`s about site look, navigation, collection of data please by all means post it anywhere or use the Feed back link on the site!

Next news update should be in the next few weeks or so and it will pertain about the Tournaments we will be hosting. A small hint there should be prize give a ways in the forecast with a slight chance of green.

Thank you for reading and please sign up!

http://www.TeeToGreens.com
Marc Harmon
Head Admin
www.TeeToGreens.com
Discod Link:  Click To Join

TeeToGreens.com

• GroupMember
    • TeeToGreens.com
Re: TeeToGreens.com Update
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 06:47:43 PM »
Not sure why i did not do this before but I did  now  ;D Everyone`s name will be on the golf ball on the site So, If your a guest well you will see Guest and If you are a member you will see your name :)
Marc Harmon
Head Admin
www.TeeToGreens.com
Discod Link:  Click To Join

space-cash