Tournaments not updating

• 3 Replies

Jaks53

« on: February 19, 2016, 03:48:23 AM »
Tried to play the Sableford por-am at Denali but it did not show up on any of the posted events. I went to both arenas tournaments and tours and the event was not available on either. There was a pro-am listed but it was not a Sableford and it was not at Denali.

So if you can tell me when this tourney will be listed It would be appreciated. I play on xbox1 if that matters at all.

Jaks53

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 08:28:46 AM »
That event has ended already.  For future, to find the HB Suggested Tournaments just go into Play a Tournament and it will be listed right at the top of that first page.

Jaks53

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 08:06:50 PM »
That's my problem I finished 17 in the tourney that just finished and the one you have listed for W39 at Denali pro-am sableford does not appear on the tourney board. There is a pro-am listed but it is not a sableford format. Am I reading the homepage wrong on the tournaments...I finished one and somehow missed the other? What's up

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 08:45:50 PM »
The Denali Stableford event ended a few days ago.  You will not find it on the Tournament page anymore.  The Week 40 events are now up.

space-cash