loving this game again

• 52 Replies

leslie.sangster

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2016, 03:25:06 PM »

I played my TST last night and shot -1 and 5 over.  That is why I like playing this way. I was putting great the first round but I just could not get the ball in the hole the second. I really love the putting in this game. Best there is IMOP.

I have also noticed when the greens have the mower patter on them they are easier to read. Anyone else find that?

I find some green textures easier to read than others.

Sent from my iPad

Oswinner

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2016, 11:29:33 PM »
yeah, tst is an interesting tour ,  although they cant implement the hard driver/ fairway wood setting because its not a selectable option.  other than that it turns all of the assists off.  thats as tough as it gets for online tournaments as of now.  im sure i could play in that tour and still be dusted by its players.  as im not great at the game.

You should join the tour Jeffield. We've just added another tournament to TST so there's two tournaments to choose from. One tournament for the top guys and another secondary tournament for the guys that aren't quite as good or who are just starting out on TST.

Jeffield

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2016, 11:14:19 AM »
I am registered for the tst tour.  I'd have to look into how to play the tournaments. I saw where you sign up for them but didnt investigate how to play the rounds. .  Also I am still very partial to the hard or hardest swing difficulty for  the accuracy it makes you hit feom the tee.  I'm really not a fan of the big cone/ normal swing setting.  But I may give it a try.  I played a friend on here yesterday and  we had a good run on the last three holes at sawgrass.  He uses hardest and I've been using hard drive so he was at a disadvantage but  he hit a beauty on 18 across the water in answer to my lower line drive shot that somehow held the fairway.  We tied .it  was fun/ challenging all the way thru.  Of course no grids, zoom or wind indicator too.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 11:16:57 AM by Jeffield »

FRSTDWN

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2016, 12:45:49 PM »
All you have to do is register for TST. Then all you have to do is hit "submit score" and your done. There is a cut on the main tournament but not on the second one.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED

PGA Tour 2K21 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
https://twitch.tv/frstdwn4lw

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Jeffield

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2016, 07:38:42 AM »
All you have to do is register for TST. Then all you have to do is hit "submit score" and your done. There is a cut on the main tournament but not on the second one.

Don't you have to search for the tst in tournaments? Get the proper one. To play. And didn't I read that the scores are updated automatically now. ?

FRSTDWN

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2016, 01:17:54 PM »

Don't you have to search for the tst in tournaments? Get the proper one. To play. And didn't I read that the scores are updated automatically now. ?

Yea you just scroll down and you will the True Sim tours. Then hit submit the scores.

Once you put your score in I guess it links with TGC server and it will verify your score and tell you stuff like FIR GIR Putts per round.....

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Jeffield

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »

Yea you just scroll down and you will the True Sim tours. Then hit submit the scores.

Once you put your score in I guess it links with TGC server and it will verify your score and tell you stuff like FIR GIR Putts per round.....

you mean ,  scroll down in tournaments in the golf club game until you see true sim tours listed, then play that? im confused . 

FRSTDWN

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2016, 03:55:51 PM »
http://www.tgctours.com/

Click on that and you will then scroll down and see the TST tour. YOu have to enter the tour there.

You don't have to enter it there before you play. Does not matter. You will find the tour in the tournaments under TGCtours and it will have a the tst tag on it.

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

space-cash