Author Topic: TeeToGreens.com Back On The Tee!  (Read 2700 times)

TeeToGreens.com

• GroupMember
    • TeeToGreens.com
TeeToGreens.com Back On The Tee!
« on: March 27, 2016, 05:47:40 PM »
Great news for those who been waiting patiently and to those who are new to the site. TeeToGreens.com is back up and running. For our re launch of the site we decided to have a few contest going on and that will including the launch of the tournament side of site. There will be 3 cash prize give a ways FULL details on the main page mid section under just added.

As for the Tournament side of the site you will have to put in scores from the drop down list the site has not really that hard you can view the score card after you have reserved your Tee time. We are waiting patiently on HB Studios to help supply the site with a form of scoring verification as do some other fan sites already have. HB Studios has their hands full with some new projects and good luck to them on those … I`ll be waiting for you Anthony!  ;D --Besides, doing it free hand brings a sense of real to the site.

So, we invite all to come out and join us if you were a member before the site went down nothing has changed you still are all info is still up on the site and we even included so other cool features.

Trust me when I tell you I am the only coder on the site I can only try and do so much with the little help I get from fans. I DID NOT create this site for a cell phone nor a tablet. This game we love is played on a PC,PS4 and Xbox One so if the site is off on your phone sorry.

We do not have a forum as yet i`m working on something but no time due out. So, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to use the contact us link on the site or i`m sure HB wouldn`t mind you post here.

Pass the news on to all you can and
Thank you and please visit www.TeeToGreens.com !
Marc Harmon
Head Admin
www.TeeToGreens.com
Discod Link:  Click To Join

HitItLong

Re: TeeToGreens.com Back On The Tee!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 07:36:00 AM »
Your score input page needs attention I had to submit my scores twice to get them to appear on the rnd 1 week 10 leaderboard, and then after my first attempt at inputting scores for the 2nd rnd week 10, I gave up.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 06:57:51 PM by HitItLong »
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

space-cash