The TGC Heritage Classic @ Harbour Town

• 8 Replies

Colinmafia

• Maker of Enjoyable Easy to play RCR look-a-likies
« on: March 31, 2016, 06:14:14 PM »
All 3 courses at Harbour Town on Stableford find it on Tours Good Luck All !

fufanu

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 09:38:44 PM »
  Looking to play the course during this weeks tournament.  Is this the entire course the Pros are on this weekend?  Is this on Ps4?  is this an online tournament?  Also how do I search for your courses.

Sorry for all the questions, just picked the game up.  I enjoy playing each round during the real tournament.  Played the "magnolia'" this weekend, a$$ handed to me..  haha

Thanks,

Pat

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 11:37:03 PM »
It is not an accurate representation of the course the pros are playing. It's somewhat similar.

fufanu

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 09:26:38 PM »
  Sorry for all the newbie  questions..  So, if I start tonight for practice, that will start the tournament and I can't go back and start over tomorrow?  I like to play each 4 days of the actual tournament.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 06:10:01 AM »
  Sorry for all the newbie  questions..  So, if I start tonight for practice, that will start the tournament and I can't go back and start over tomorrow?  I like to play each 4 days of the actual tournament.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

Pat - if you have not found it already tgctours.com is an amazing site that mimics real golf tours and have tournament every week on good courses. Check it out. For many it is what makes this game. Real Courses are sometimes played and when they are they are close representations of the real tournament venue.

fufanu

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 10:46:29 PM »
  Thanks so much for that website..  Very informative..

Colinmafia

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 09:57:45 PM »
Mcbogga thinks TGCT owns all the courses happily they don't,
The My Heritage is a Stableford competition on my 3 Harbour Town courses find it on tours.

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 11:34:54 PM »
Absolutely not. TGCT owns no courses at all.

Just seems that fufanu was looking for something mimicking a tour experience with courses that feel authentic, and the Real courses played on TGCT are just that.

Looks like he was looking for something resembling the real tourney and it seems to me they are not playing three rounds with stableford scoring...

Just another more casual user duped by your shady and cheap promotion tactics.

Call the tournament "The Hilton Head Classic" or something and we have no problem here.

Colinmafia

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 11:29:05 AM »
Balderdash they can see its called stableford its good fun though, can't play Heritage Classic without it lol

space-cash