Unable to connect to TGC online

• 1 Replies

PinHi

« on: May 12, 2016, 04:17:54 PM »
Trying for a couple hours now and am unable to connect To TGC online. Able to connect to PP thru Steam and get on internet for anything else. When I try to connect it will say "connection lost - Please connect from main menu " When I get to main menu I am offline  - when I hit " go online  "- the little box comes up and says "attempting to connect "and after a few seconds it disappears and then I try to go online again over and over. Anyone have a solution that I can try. Much appreciated. Thanks  :)

Edit: 6 Hrs later still not able to get online on TGC golf game - as above everything else is fine. Deleted game from Steam and reloaded - and tried again and still same thing. Any help is appreciated or I guess I am toast for this game. Help! going down for last time.  :o
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:04:08 AM by PinHi »

PinHi

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 02:35:03 PM »
Well - back on TGC played a game - working again. What worked for me was - I shut off computer- disconnected everything from outlet - disconnected router from modem - disconnected modem from satellite. Gave it a rest for the morning. Then connected modem to satellite - connected router to modem - plugged everything back into wall outlet - started computer back up and bam - everything works. If you find the same problem sometime try that first before deleting game from steam - took me 2 hours to reinstall and it did not help correct the problem. Happy to play this game again!!  :)

space-cash