Windowed Mode

• 2 Replies

BoomBoom

« on: May 13, 2016, 10:41:22 AM »
Ok, so I play in window mode, here's my issue.

Launch the game it opens into a mostly filled window and covers the task bar, great exactly what I want. But then start up game again later and it does not cover the taskbar, so I have to go to taskbar properties and hide it.

I realize I can play full screen, however I don't want full screen, I want windowed with mostly a full screen.

Any reason why it would cover the taskbar sometimes but not all the time? Also if I restart computer and start the game it always covers the taskbar, until I start the game again later when it will not cover the taskbar.

I will google for a keyboard short cut to hide the taskbar, or build one myself, but I'm hoping someone might have some other ideas.
Courses Created:
Coastal Taipan
Rattlesnake Pointe
Bethpage State Park Black Course
Glen Abbey GC
Horned Viper GC (Gold Tees)
Thousand Islands Golf and CC

Why do i play with a female avatar? Because I would rather look at an ugly female than a pretty male.....

Han

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 11:11:16 AM »
I also play in windowed mode and have the same issue with the taskbar sometimes showing up. However all I ever need to do to fix it is either just click anywhere on the screen with the mouse or if that doesn't do it then I minimise the window and bring it back to full size again.
TGC 2019 Courses :
The Belfry - The Brabazon
The Belfry - Brabazon RC
Valle de los Reyes (Ballesteros) - with Scarpacci
TGC1/TGC2 Courses created :
Oakmere Golf Club
Rivington Hall Golf Club
Dunholme Manor Golf & CC
Douro Valley Par 3
Douro Valley Resort
Herons' Reach Golf Links

BoomBoom

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 12:20:31 PM »
I also play in windowed mode and have the same issue with the taskbar sometimes showing up. However all I ever need to do to fix it is either just click anywhere on the screen with the mouse or if that doesn't do it then I minimise the window and bring it back to full size again.
Yeah, none of that works for me sadly. It might be like a message that my driver needs refreshed or something because the reboot it starts working no problem again.
Courses Created:
Coastal Taipan
Rattlesnake Pointe
Bethpage State Park Black Course
Glen Abbey GC
Horned Viper GC (Gold Tees)
Thousand Islands Golf and CC

Why do i play with a female avatar? Because I would rather look at an ugly female than a pretty male.....

space-cash